Chapter 42 - Ryan

"What time are Finn and Roxy getting here?" I asked Garrett and Carter.

It was about six, and the three of us were waiting in the parking lot of a grocery store.

"They should already be here," Carter said. "Garrett, you told them to meet us where we usually park, right?" He turned to him.

"Yup," he replied.

Finn then pulled up in a parking space beside Garrett's car. He and Roxy got out of his car.

I diverted my attention towards Roxy and noticed her outfit. She honestly looked great. We made eye contact, and she smiled.

"Hey, Finn." Carter walked over and did his usual handshake with him.

Finn also did his handshake with Garrett and then me.

"Garrett," Roxy said and hugged him then hugged Carter. "Ryan." She walked up to me and hugged me.

"You look pretty," I whispered to her, as we hugged.

"You do too." She smiled, when we pulled away.

The five of us walked towards the entrance. Roxy was walking by Finn a bit in front of me and Garrett.

"Someone grab a cart," Garrett called.

"I'll grab it," Carter said.

Carter grabbed a cart and the five of us walked inside the store. Immediately when we walked in, there were chips on the shelves. Garrett and Finn got a couple of bags. We walked into a different aisle.

"S'mores," Roxy announced.

Carter grabbed a box of graham crackers and a bag of marshmallows then put them in the cart.

"The chocolate is in a different aisle," Roxy told us.

"What else?" Finn asked.

"Soda," Garrett said.

We then walked to the beverage aisle.

Garrett grabbed a few different sodas and placed them in the cart.

"Everyone good with those drinks?" Finn asked, and we all nodded our heads in agreement.

"Wait," Garrett said. "Roxy, doesn't drink soda. Roxy, what do you want to get?" Garrett asked her.

"I have lemonade at the house. We're good." She smiled.

Her smile was so beautiful. That caused a smile to slowly form on my lips.

We walked over to the freezer section.

"Garrett," Roxy called. "Do you want to order pizza or should we just get some here and bake it in the oven?"

"We're already here, might as well," he answered her.

She opened one of the freezer doors and took out two pepperoni pizzas, a Hawaiian, and a three meats pizza then put the four into the shopping cart.

"Ice cream?" I asked.

"There's mint chocolate chip and rocky road at my house," Roxy said. "Any other flavors you guys want to get here?" she asked.

"Vanilla, and regular chocolate chip," Carter said and grabbed them from the aisle.

We all agreed on those flavors.

We walked into the candy section and got a pack of chocolate Hershey's bars that came with ten. I got two Twix bars. Garrett and Finn both got Sour Patch Kids candy, while Carter got a few Snickers bars.