Times Changed

Right after that time, I packed my bag. And I left the home. Yes, I left the home.
But not alone.

So yes, I am Catherine Akiyama. The first daughter of the owner of Akiyama Groupㅡ or was the first daughter. I grown up in the rich family, and my dad always want me to continue what he had started. The Akiyama group. Yes.

But I never want to. That's why they dumped me.
I am 16 when they dumped me. I am about to start my new semester that time.

The reason they dumped me? I signed up to my new school secretly.
Yes. I want to be an artist. So I signed up to the music and art school. Without letting my parents know. Of course.
I told my parents that I signed up to the best private school and said that Kurosaka-san have taking care of it.

Oh yes, Kurosaka-san is my butler. My personal butler.
And that's why I didn't leave the house alone.
He left with me.

Why did he leave the house with me? I don't know. But when I asked him he said, "When you were a child, a new born child, I have dedicated my life for you, your family saved me back in the days when I was poor. And your family finally have the child they always wanted, so I promised my life to protect you, in front of them."
I was touched when I heard that. Seriously.

The day when I got dumped by my family has passed a long time ago. It was a year ago. During the first year, I live alone with my butler.

It was full of hardwork. I used to live in comfort. And spoiled, yes. And this is so 180°, I am lucky to have Kurosaka beside me. I probably have died because of starving if he didn't leave the house with me.
But I do feel free.
I feel that noone will ruled my life. Tell me what to do next. And this is what I want. I always want this.

The time is different now. I worked, part-time of course, I am a highschool student. But I worked as musician, in a caffe. Western style caffe. And I really love it.
This is what I always want. Work as musician.
I don't get much fee for this, but it is enough to keep the living.
Plus, Kurosaka is working on his full-time job, our salary is enough for both of us, even we can save a bit sometimes.

School? I love it. I am surrounded by things that I love.
Music, instruments, big gallery of painting, dance hall, opera hall.
I always love this.
By the way, I join the music, dance, and acting class. The first semester going like "Oh my God. I gotta be the happiest person."
And it is true.

I finally love my life