Bestfriend

YAMAZAKI KENTO'S POV

"I love you"

"I love you as my fan..."

Those phrase keep haunted me. She looks at me like she looks at her fans, not as a man that adore her more than just 'fan'.

I sighed and rest my body on my bed. Not long after that my phone ring, new message.

Catherine-chan, what is it?

"Thankyou so much for today, Kento-kun. I am really happy, maybe we can have some day out in the future xD
Again, thankyou for today, thankyou for making me happy"

I smile as I read the message. What should I reply?

I start to type the message.
"I am the one who should thank you, Catherine-chan. I am happy too, I wish I can talk with you again. And about some day out, I would love to, hahaha. Just arrange the date and call me, I wouldn't mind.
You made me happy too, Cath.

Goodnight, Catherine Akiyama"

She reply me.
"Hmm okay~ I will give you a call when I need someone to accompany me on my day out xD

I am not gonna sleep yet, since I can't sleep xC
But, goodnight Yamazaki Kento!"

"Need someone to accompany you till you sleep?"

"Kinda.. a call maybe?"

"Yes, I would love to"

I call her number.
"Moshi-moshi, Catherine desu," she greets me.

"Hey, Cath, can't sleep huh?"

**************************************************

We talked for hours, even my phone is heated already.

"Kento-kun, I am sleepy now," we are still on the phone.

"Right, 2am in the morning, no wonder," we chukle.

"Thankyou for your accompanion".

"I love this, Cath, so it is nothing," I smile as I say it.

She chukles, "Right," she stops. "Kento-kun?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I call you my friend now?"

"Of course," I smile as I heard that.

"My best one," she chukles.

"After hours on the phone, huh?"

She laughs, "Oh my, we are friend after I hated you for 6 years".

"And its happen in less than 12 hours," I added.

She laughs again, "Oh my, Kento, how can you do this?"

"I am charming, you know it," we burst into laugh together. Yes this is how we talked for hours, laugh, chukles, sometimes some stupid conversation.

"Kento, I need to sleep seriously," she chukles again.

"Yeah, yeah, a goodnight?"

"Goodnight, Kento-kun".

"Should I kiss you so you can wake up tommorow, sleeping beauty?"

"Oh my God, Kento!" She burst into laugh again. "Please, seriously, I need to sleep, goodnight, Kento".

"Right, goodnight, Cath, have a sweet dream, see you in the shooting location, ya?"

"Yes, see you soon, bye-bye," she hung up first.

What a good talk with her.
Don't make me fall in love even deeper, Catherine Akiyama.

Goodnight there, I love you.

*****************************************************

CATHERINE AKIYAMA'S POV

Right after I finished the call I run into my room with my lips arched because I do have some fun with Kento.

"Done talking with your new boyfriend?" Kurosaka shows up in my door.

"What are you talking about! He is not my boyfriend," I sit in my bed and pouting. "And, the hell Kurosaka, why don't you sleep, it's 2am!"

"Hey, I'm the one who should ask you something like that, Cath, you have a shoot tommorow".

He is right.

"And your laugh," he speaks up again. "I can't sleep".

"Sorry.." I approach him.

"What? Sleep now, Cath".

"Hey meanie!" I cling into him. Hugging him. "Tell me Kurosaka".

"Tell you what?"

"How does it feel when you falling in love with someone?"

"Well you ask a wrong person, and what the hell with this, don't hug me".

"Right, tsundere!" I hit him in his chest. "If he break my heart again, will you comfort me once more?"

"He? Yamazaki Kento? Break your heart? Have a crush already? Wow, Cath, what a bipolar".

"Hey! You have to underline the word 'if', baka Hirocchi," I pout.

"I will, Cath," he smiles. "Noone will angry if I do that, right?"

I am happy to have him beside me. "Go get a girlfriend, you are 33!" I hit him one more time then burst into laugh.

"Later," he takes a breath. "I hate it if she will be jealous of you, and missunderstands us".

"You love me more than anything right, admit it Hiroshi Kurosaka," I laugh.

He chukles. "You are the reason why I am still here, Cath," he stops. "If you die, I'm die, and you have done so much favor for me, even I live with you without doing anything and enjoy your hardwork, I just want to keep you happy, that's all".

"It is touching, seriously," I hug him again. "You can ask me some money and open a ramen shop if you want," we both laugh.

"I will think about it," he pat my head. "Sleep, now, I don't want to wake a sleeping beauty".

"Oh my God, me and Kento have just mention about the sleeping beauty," I chukle. "Goodnight, Hirocchi," I smile to him.

"Goodnight, Cath," he close the door and leave me to his bed.

I jump to my bed and hug my one and only bolster.

So many things that happened in a day. Even it is too much.

Having Yamazaki Kento as my fans, talking with him on the phone for hours, touching Kurosaka short speech.

I smile as I remember everything.

At least, I'm so happy right now.
I've got to tell Sayaka as soon as possible.

I take a deep breath before deciding to sleep.

Goodnight there, Yamazaki Kento and Hiroshi Kurosaka.

You guys are.. weird. Two boys that mean so much for me. Either it is because one of you always standing here beside me like a brother or the other that I used to hate so much, both of it drop me here, my job that I always love.
Well I'm not hating that one anymore tho. But still, you contributed, Yamazaki Kento.

Goodnight, two of you.

What do you think about this chapter? 😂😂
What will going on between Catherine and Kento? Should I write a rated chapter about this two? 😷😷

And will Kurosaka get a girlfriend? 😂😂😂
Poor him (':

Please wait for the next chapter!