Hiroshi Kurosaka

To make a clear imagination on how Hiroshi Kurosaka appearance is, let's imagine him as Jeremy Hellven Chua. Tho Kurosaka's hair is not as colourful as Hellven's, but it is enough to help you imagine, isn't it? 😂

The upper left pict is how Kurosaka dressed as a butler, and the rest is on his current life with Catherine

*if you want to know who is Jeremy Hellven more, just comment / message me, I'll tell you who is he 😷

**********************************************

HIROSHI KUROSAKA'S POV

I have to be fast. Catherine looks so sad, I'm worried.
Didn't she make it? It is impossible since she is amazing.

***********************************************

"Itadaima, Catherine," say I as I open the door.
"Welcome back.." she says with a sad voice.
I walk to her bed and give her the food, "Here you have to eat something first,"
She shakes her head. "I don't want to eat anything,"
"I bought you icd cream, don't you want it?"
"I told you I don't want to eat anything," she says as she stands up and walk to the balcony.
Our flat is in the second floor, so it have a balcony.

She stands there, crying.

Should I? But I don't know how to make a girl happy.

I walk and stand next to her.
"Tell me what is it," I start the conversation.
"There's nothing to tell you, Kurosaka,"
"Then stop crying,"
"I can't.."
"Why?"
"I hate him! The ikemen.. I hate him.." She cries even worse.
I try to calm her down, I rub her back and say, "Who is the ikemen? You never told me before, is he your crush or what?"
"No he is not.." she says, while she wipe her tears. "He.. he is a stranger, he ruins everything.."
"Well, would you tell me what did he ruin?"
"My life, my hope," she burst into tears again.

I bring her to the coach on the balcony and tell her to start the story.

"So I met him in the first day of audition, I spilled his coffee, and started to call him as Ikemen because he have a good looking face," she stops.
"Everything went well as we get to know each other, he was my friend, untill he stated that I am his rival and turned into cruel and cold ikemen,"
"He is funny when he talk to me, but cold when it is about the audition, I don't understand, also he is on the same group of mine, so we have to compete each other to get that place,"
"And he set it up," she stops. "He knows that I am not as good as he does when it comes to modelling,"
"The final test is about each other talent, I show my music, while he dragged me to 'his' talent whis is photoshoot to make him look better than I do,"
"And the result is.." she tries to hold her tears. "He get the place, and they said I'm not talented as a model," the she burst into tears.

So she likes him. She is having a crush on him. But she lose the audition. Lose because of her first crush, well no wonder she is sad like this. Plus that "ikemen" seems so obsessed on the audition as he turn cold when its about the audition. She hate him because he didn't care about what she felt, instead, he seems like really want to defeat her as he set up the last test.

Should I hug her to make her comfortable?

Let's try.

I hug her. She is shocked, but then hug me and cry on my chest.
I rub her back, stroke her hair and repeatedly say that she is awesome already, and there is so much hope for her.

Slowly, her tears stop. She close her eyes, hug me even tighter.

"Don't let me go Kurosaka," she says. "I like your hug, it is warm, even when the weather is cold," she smiles.

Ah.. finally. She is smiling again.
I like her when she is smiling, I will do anything to keep her happy, as I promised to the family.

I haven't take of my coat since I cameback, fortunately. So I put it on Catherine, she said the weather is cold.
She remains calm on my arms, we are trapped on a comfortable silent as the moon show us its light and the cold weather of October.

Stay like this Catherine. Stay as long as you want. I just want to make you happy, make sure you are okay.

CATHERINE AKIYAMA'S POV

I told Kurosaka what happened.
And he hug me. A comfortable-warm hug and his wide chest is perfect for crying.
I cry, cry as much as I want to. And he stays like this, wraps his hand all around me. So warm, so comfortable.

He rub my back and my hair oftenly, and I feel save. Save in his hug, feel like his hug is an actual home for my tired body and chaos mind.

I like this position, why didn't I hug him oftenly since the first time we live together? Baka Catherine.

I like this..

I like Kurosaka..
The way he supported me, the way he surprised me, the way he protects me, the way he makes me comfortable, the way he hug me..

He is all I need..

Should I say it to him? Or just hug him all night?

Should I?

Will he mind with this?

What is he thinking about this?

"Ku.. Kurosaka.."
"Yes Catherine?"
"I.. I am..."
"You what?"

"I am hungry".

What does Catherine really feel about Kurosaka? 😂😂
And, what does Kurosaka feel about Catherine? Is it really about his promise? Or there is something behind his mind and he doesn't rven realize it?

Please look forward about them~

Anyway, I made this chapter longer than the other just for Kurosaka × Catherine 😂😂

Anyway, thankyou for the first 100reads (': this is my first wattpad story so I'm so excited about it! Haha 😂