Hero

CATHERINE AKIYAMA'S POV

"I'm hungry, gimme food," I ask him, I am still sobbing.
"Shouldn't we go inside? It is late already," he gets up still, have one of his arm in my shoulder.
I follow him inside, he tells me to sit in my own bed and he takes the food he bought a while ago.

We then eat it together, he gives me the ice cream also, the ice cream boost my mood a little bit.
It is because I'm not sad anymore.
Kurosaka have boosted my mood by his hug.

Then he tells me to sleep. I am an obedient child, so yes, I wrap the blank all over my body, while Kurosaka doing things that I don't know.

I can't sleep. Even when Kurosaka is about to sleep, I still can't sleep.
My eyes are swollen also.
"Kurosaka.."
"Yes, Catherine?"
"Accompany me," I ask him.
"Where?"
"The market, I want some snacks,"
"You will get fat, Cath,"
"I don't care," I get up on my bed. "Hurry up Kurosaka,"
"Behind you, Catherine-chan," he gets up and wear his coat and takes mine. "It is cold outside," he says.
Then I put the coat and say thankyou.

My mood is fixed already, plus I love the night sky. So I get hyped when we walk to the market, it isn't to far, but to reach it, we have to cross on a bridge.
I jump as I walk, Kurosaka already told me to not going too far from him, but I think it safe.
So I don't listen to him.

I reach the bridge first. I thought it was safe untill I saw three drunken man. They approach me as the giggle.
"What is this little girl doing at this time right here, huh?" One of them approach me and touch my cheek. I get away from him, I move to the right and suddenly the other man is there.
"Where are you going to little girl?" He holds my hips, I move backward to escape from his hand.
"Please.. let me pass.." I start to cry.
The other one approach me, "Oh don't cry little girl," I walk backward, till it trapped me.
I am pinned to the wall.

Kurosaka where are you.. I'm scared..

"Oh this little girl want it," they laugh. They smells like alcohol.

I am trapped.. Kurosaka, where are you..

They keep seducing me untill someone scream, "Get away from her!"

It is Kurosaka! Kurosaka, help me.

Three of them look at him right away and let me go, I run to Kurosaka immediately, hiding behind him.

"Well well.. who are you? A stranger that trying to be hero? Or her boyfriend, huh?"

"Yes, I am her boyfriend, any problem?" Says Kurosaka.

HIROSHI KUROSAKA'S POV

"Yes, I am her boyfriend, any problem?" Say I towards them.

Sorry, Catherine, this is for your safety.

"Well, it is. Because we don't believe it," says one of them as he giggles.
"Proove it, kiss her, or more maybe," another man says while three of them laugh.

What should I do? Kiss her?

"Fine, I'll do what you want,"

Catherine I am sorry.

I take Catherine's hand and pull her to stand beside me. I look at her eyes, my right hand is on her waist and the other is on her back.
I get close with her, then whisper her, "Catherine-chan, gomennasai," I look into her eyes again.

I was about to kiss her when she kiss me first.
She wraps her arms around my neck.

I enjoy the kiss.

She kiss me even deeper.

Next chapter will be a little bit rated I think 😷😷😷
What will they do next? 😂

Hope you like it and please kindly vote/comment/share!