Drunken Catherine

YAMAZAKI KENTO'S POV (3 weeks after that night)

"Ahh.." I rest my body on the chair that my make up artist provide.

"You need to touch up, Yamazaki-san," she says. I just nod my head and let her do her job.

"Kento-kun," Catherine approaches me.

"What's it?" I ask her.

"We'll have a kissing scene," she says.

Great, I'll love it.
"Oh, when?" I ask her

"The climax, they said they will shoot it in a day or two".

"Right, need practice?" I smirk.

She laughs. "Who doesn't?"

"Okay then, maybe I'll make some mistake on purpose," I smirk again.

"Hell no!" She laughs with her hand hitting me. "I know you are good at it, shoujo* prince," she says.

I chukle and say, "Hell, I know you are good at it too, that lips tho".

She licks her lips then burst into laugh. "You want taste this?" She wriggles her eyebrow, teasing me.

"Oh, I'd love to," then both of us laughing again. I love it when she is laughin or smilling, you know, she changes so much since that day, she is back to her personality like when the first time we met.

"Ah.. ano, Kento-kun," she calls me without looking at me and I can see that her cheek is blushing.

"What is it?"

"You have a time tommorow?"

"We have a shoot you know it".
Is she going to ask me for a day out? Wow, I gotta love this.

"No, I meant," she stops for a while. "Another dinner".

"Ah, right," I can't help for not smiling. "After the shoot?"

"Yes, but Kurosaka is coming too," she stops. "He won't bite tho".

We both burst into laugh again. "Where?"

"I want to go to western style caffe, do you like western style?"

"Who doesn't?"

She chukles, I said I always love it. It shows her beautiful smile and cute signature everytime she chukle and close her eyes. I always love this view.

"Okay then," she says. "I will take you there, do you mind?"

"No, not at all," I smile towards her.

"Stop smilling! Your vampire teeth is way too cute," she pouts. "I want that vampire teeth!" She is acting like a 5 years old girl that cravin for ice cream.

"Nah, take this," I open my mouth, joking.

Then she laughs, covering her face because its getting red because of constant laughing. "Really Kento," she says. "If I talk a lot with you, I will have my diafragma tired because of laughing," she chukles again.
"Anyway," she opens up a new topic. "I will take you home also tommorow".

"Wow, is it okay? I can take some taxi".

"It's okay, since Kurosaka is the one who drive us," she smiles, I don't know if this is a coincidence, the sunlight behind her makes her even more beautiful when she throws me that smile.

Damn, nature makes everything becomes beautiful. Including this girl.
Catherine + nature beauty, I live in heaven.

"Okay then, just remind me okay?"