Birthday Plan

YAMAZAKI KENTO'S POV

After the moment, I decide not to contact her, at least no till it is her birthday, which is 3 days to go.

I remember that she said she would love to celebrate it together with me, just me and her, so I decide to buy her gifts.

I know the hurt fact that I'm not her number one. But I just.. I love her, and she said she will be happy if I surprise her once more. I don't care if the whole things were an acting of her, but she said it. And I believe it.

I want to apologize also, I hope that she will be happy if I show up in front of her after a few days not replying her text and rejecting her phone calls.

It is hard for me to ignore her. It is hurt also. But I think it will be hurter if I text her but knowing that she is more excited to text someone else.

And.. yeah, that's why. I am currently on a florist, ordering some flowers, a bouquet of white tulips and again, 50 mix of white and red roses. Both of the flowers means that I am apologizing. Although the red roses means "I love you", but it have white with them, which means a sincere heart.

I love her. And I can't denied it. If I decide to move on, it is not definately before her birthday.

I ordered the flowers for 7th August, a day before her birthday. I want to surprise her, coming at 7th August, late 7th August and celebrate the 00.00 moments as she turned 22.

I buy her other gifts also. I buy her frames. Photo frames. I am planning to fill the frame with our photos, I buy 3 frames. We have took some photos before, and I will print our best moments and write some cute notes on it.

And I give her a ring. Couple ring. It is not a fancy diamond ring. It is just a normal ring, black colored. I engrave it, "You own me". It will be Catherine's. And mine? It is written "Catherine Akiyama".

I don't buy her many gifts as I did before. But I love these gifts. This little gifts actually have more meaning than my previous gifts. And.. and I hope that Catherine will understand what am I trying to say.

I love you, Catherine Akiyama.

**************************************

It is 11.00pm, I'm in front of Catherine's house. I am here without telling her first, and yes I'm here early. I want to talk with her first.

But of course I phoned Kurosaka. And once I stand in front of her house, I phone him again.

"You outside?" He asks me through the phone.

"Yeah, Catherine's at home?"

"No unfortunately she isn't, you still want to get in?"

"Of course, that would make the surprise better though".

"Wait a second, okay?" Then he hangs up.

***********************************

"Do you know where is Catherine?" I talk to Kurosaka as I get my cake inside the freezer.

"No, she left without me," he says. "She oftenly do that recently, I don't know why, I already scold her, but she got angry instead".

"She is seeing someone isn't she?"

"I think so," he stops. "And I think I know who is the person she dated recently".

"Who?" I ask him. I know already, but I want to make sure.

"Oh you don't want to hear this, man," he looks at me with comcern in his eyes.

"Tell me".

"It is Tzukaza, you know him right?"

"Right, that jerk ass".

"I don't like him," he comments, showing a gross expression.

"Neither do I".

"I already scold her about Tzukaza, she didn't listen to me, I guess".

"Let her be," I sigh. "I don't know, Kurosaka. It felt like she is mine for a second, then puff!" I make a gesture with my hand. "She is gone with another man, I don't know if she was playing on me or what".

"She isn't," he exhale some air. "She actually loves you, but.. you know, Catherine is dumb, she likes that Tzukaza, butnshe definately love you".

"Why do you think so?"

"She cried for you, she said it is hurt if you are acting cold, and she said she lost you, she said she don't know what is her feeling, either for you or Tzukaza, but she said she definately don't want to lose you".

"You know what, Kurosaka," I stop to wait for his response.

"Hm?"

"She always own me, she always does".