Hope

CATHERINE AKIYAMA'S POV  (1 year 4 months, after the audition, March)

"Kurosaka!!" I run as I enter the flat.

"What is it Catherine, something urgent?"

I jump, and smile, "Guess what~"

"What is it, Cath? I don't know".

"You know, when I was at the music room, principal called me to his room," I stop. "And when I got in, there was two unknown man, they are using a formal suit, guess who are they?" I smile excitedly.

"Who?"

"Guess!"

"Can't".

I pout. "Well.." I stop to make him curious. "They are people from AVEX Group! They recruite me!" I jump and scream loudly.

"You gotta be kidding me!" He smiles and disbelieve it.

"We will not live in this flat anymore, we will have house, you don't have to work everyday, Kurosaka!" I jump towards him and hug him tightly.

He pats my head and say, "Yeah, yeah Cath, congratulation, we should celebrate it".

"It is still lot of hard work, I have to be trainee for a while, tho," I say. "I am later for one year than Sayaka-chan. And that Yamazaki Kento, I will chase him and get over him".

"You still hate him a lot, hm?"

I nod. "I will proove it, he is my rival, the rivalry will never end".

**************************************************

YAMAZAKI KENTO'S POV (Three months after Catherine recruitment, June)

The internet is boring lately, duh.

*scroll* *scroll*

I am just scrolling the web without mood.

*scroll* *scroll*

Wait. AVEX Group? Has a new trainee under YGEX? YG Entertainment, that Korean biggest talent agency. The trainee must be good. I am curious.

"The trainee identity is still a secret, but she will debut in one year, next year's summer, she will debut as a singer and musician, the rumour is she is one of the best musician in Tokyo and won many regional events, but still what kind of music will she bring, or her identity is still a secret."

I sigh and close my eyes.

Music? Best musician in Tokyo?

I smile as I remember her. I still remember the day clearly. The day I fall in love with her music.
The time when she let go all emotion through her music and showing her trueself.
The fragile girl inside her, the girl that always want to be an artist.
That beautiful, fragile, flawless, and cute girl.

Catherine Akiyama, how are you? Is the trainee is you?

Do you still hate me? I never heard anything about you, Hiroko never tell me also, she refuse to tell me about you because she said you are the one who asked it.

If the trainee is you, then I promise if you debuted, I will be your number 1 fans, Cath.
I will wait for the day.

Don't give up Catherine, I will wait for you. I will wait for the chance to meet you again. Meet the successful you. Or maybe on a same drama? Who knows, that will be great. The same magazine cover is not bad too.

All I want is to meet you again, someday in the future. And having a chance to see you play your instrument. And if needed, I will go to your concert, pay anything to see you live.

Catherine Akiyama, please be success soon. I can't wait any longer.

It is funny to admit it, since we only talk for three days and that bad first impression about the spilled coffee.

I laugh at my self for this feeling.

But still, I miss you.

Is the chapter too short? 😂
But what do you think about it? Will YamaKen see her again and falling in love with her music again?
Will she hate him in the future?

Well, please wait the next chapter for the answer!

Anyway, what do you think about the new cover? I prefer this one tho 😂😂
And if anyone who wrote book(s) and need a cover, you can coment here/message me! I will try my best to make it for free!

And please kindly vote/share/comment on this story! Thankyou!