Last Minute Chance

The media is the concert hall with the grand piano
Do you like it? 😂

***********************************************

"Music".
I say it with confident in my voice and smile.
"Photoshoot," a same confidence is in his voice.

"Wow, it is interesting both of you," one of the jury says.
"Well, a photoshoot will take time to prepare it, should we look at your music performance first, Akiyama-san?"
I take a deep breath. "Give me 30 minutes, I have to prepare my band,"
"Well, your 30 minutes start now,"

Then I run to the music room immediately. Fortunately it is in the same floor.
I enter the room and find my band and one violin group is practicing.

What a good luck.

"EVERYBODY PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!" The room becomes silent immediately.
"I.. I need your help, I want you to play with me for the audition," I stop to take a breath. "The violin group too, please, I need you guys,"
The drummer is my best friend, his name is Tzukaza Hikari, he says, "We'll do everything, Akiyama,"
"Let me write the music sheet for the violin group first," I am happy though. "The song is, Orange, by Seven Oops," I immediately take some pencil and music sheet for the violin group. And write the part they should play.

Reason why do I choose the song?
First, because I am, the leader of the band, have join a competition, piano and singing competition with this song.
Second, the band have brought this song for the graduation day last year.
Third, the meaning of the song always makes me cry a river.
Fourth, I just want to.

I write the music sheet in rush.
The first 5 minutes is just to talk with them, 10 minutes for writing the music sheet, 5 minutes to explain everything to every one.

Last 10 minutes. I have to let them play without me once. Then with me twice.
Okay, everybody, please be good.

I command them to do everything, and they fully-understand me. Also the violin group that I rarely talk to, I've to thank them.

We practice. Three times.
And everyone is doing a very good job.

Well, I should thank the quality of Tokyo Music and Art School's students.

Just after I have finish the last part and take one breath, Yamazaki enter the room.

"Your time is up, Akiyama," he stops. "The jury is inside the Music Concert Hall already, they said you have to prepare everything in the stage now,"
I nodded as he left.

"Minna-san*, I really need your help," I take a deep breath. "Now, let's do it!"
Everybody scream with "Yes!" Or "Of course!" Or just scream whatever they want to. Then we leave the Music Room and going to the Concert Hall Backstage.

***************************************************

We prepare the stage, sound-check, everything is good.

I take a deep breath as I sit in the grand piano's chair.
I look at everyone on the stage, then nod my head.

This is my last chance. Fingers, diafragma, mouth, tongue, please be good.

I close my eyes, take my last breath, and start the intro.

I hope everyone in this room can hear what am I trying to scream through my piano.
Please piano, reach them, reach them as I press your keys.
Reach, reach them, my best friend, my baby Grand Piano.

Help me to say that I really want to make it.

The youtube video that I include in this chapter is the song~
The song actually is the ending song of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Your Lie in April)
It is such a must hear song!! 😂
And fyi, YamaKen is gonna take the lead role at Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso's live action
He will play the main role, Kousei Arima.
He wil play piano. Oh my God.

That's it! Hope you like it, please kindly vote/share/comment for this chapter!

*Minna-san = everybody