That's Her

The media is Catherine with her piano~

*the image is not mine*

***************************************************

YAMAZAKI KENTO'S POV (A year after he read the article, June)

It is June already isn't it? I have to do some search.

So I search about that trainee, and find one.

"Catherine, or her original name, Akiyama Catherine will debuted under YGEX and will have her debut stage at Tokyo Dome, along with various YGEX artists from Japan, also from the affliates partner of YGEX, YG Entertainment's artist".

"They will hold YGEX Concert at 23rd June, five days after Catherine's offline and online album release date".

"It is her!" I scream as I see her photo on the poster.

She is getting even more beautiful and flawless with her piano.

I have to see the concert. Her first stage, and her first performance.
I really want to see her.

So I call my manager. To make sure the 23rd June is booked already, and I don't care if I actually have something important, I want to see Catherine.

I tell him to re-scheduled any kind of event on 23rd June and ask my personal servant to buy a ticket. No, VIP ticket I meant, for the concert.

I am so excited to see her.

I contact Hiroko immediately.

"Moshi-moshi, Hiroko desu*" she greets me.

"Hey, Hiroko, it's me, Yamazaki, do you attend the concert?" I'm half yelling as I get so excited.

"Wow, wow, calm down, so you have just find out? I thought you forget her already".

"How can I forget her? I am buying the VIP ticket, do you attend it?"

"Wow, VIP? It is pricey! I do, Catherine gave me a free one tho, but it's not VIP, gold class".

"Ah I see, so.. did you know she was a trainee?"

"Uh huh, why?"

"Why don't you tell me?"

"I promise her to not tell anyone! Even my parents, how can I tell you?"

"Right.. she hates me.."

"No she doesn't, she is just don't know what she really feels about you, she hates you because you set it up, and you are her first crush, come on, how many times do I have to tell you about this?"

"Still, she hates me Hiroko,"

"Whatever you say~"

"I will be her number 1 fans," I stated.

"What?!"

"I will be her number 1 fans, attend every concert, every performance, vote her for any polling, buy every single online and offline albums, attend every fan meeting, everything".

"You kidding?"

"No, I'm not".

She sighs, I can hear that she is smiling. "You never miss a night without thinking about her, right?"

I smile as I think how funny is it when someone else said it. "Right, never, never miss any single night, even when I am tired as hell".

"She is doing the same. The different is, she thinks you are her rival that she needs to beat, and you are the antonym".

"I was silly wasn't I? Made a such fragile girl like her crying".

"She is strong, that's why she is debuting soon".

"Right.." I stop and take a deep breath as I remember how upset was her. "Say Hi to her from me, please? Only this time, can you?"

She sighs. "Fine, fine, see you later Yamazaki".

"See you". I hang up.

I take a deep breath and a smile is curved on my face.

I will see her soon. It have been 2 years, nearly 3 years actually, I miss her a lot.
I want to see her smile on the stage, and of course, the thing that made me falling in love, her performance with instrument.

Please, shine, Catherine.
Shine like a star. Shine more than a star.
Shine like when you gave my heart such a bright light.

I can't wait any longer.

CATHERINE AKIYAMA'S POV

I am at the Caffe near Stardust office. Talent agency where Sayaka and Yamazaki Kento worked. Sayaka invited me, she said she just want to see me and have some talk.

"Rine-rine~" Sayaka surprised me and jump into me.

"What is it? And why you here?" I am confused.

"I just want to tell you something," she smiles.

"What is it? Urgent?"

"You got a message from your boyfriend".

"Boyfriend who?" Again, she makes me confused.

"Come on, your first crush".

"Yamazaki Kento? He is not my boyfriend! And he is not my crush!"

"He said 'Hi' to you," her face is serious tho.

"Haven't I talk with you about 'don't say anything from him because I just don't want to hear anything about him'?"

"We have, Cath, but..." I cut her off.

"No excuse, Sayaka".

"He begged me, he said a lot sweet things that will he do in the future, that's why I do it," she explains.

"I don't care".

"Fine.." she sighs. "Just.. just don't spend too much time hating on him, you will full of anger," then she hugs me.

So you still remember me, Yamazaki Kento?

You will see me shine, shine brighter that you'll ever think.

Just wait for me, wait and watch me, Yamazaki Kento.

Well, what do you think about this chapter? 😂😂
Catherine is full anger isn't she? While Kento is sinking on his feelings towards Catherine, so sadd (':

Well, will they meet eye to eye again? Or Kento will just watch her without being noticed?
Maybe he needs to bring a poster with "Catherine please notce me" written in it 😂😂😂😂😂
No that's a joke 😂

Well that's all, and I'm sorry I don't updates as often as I used to (':