Audition

Well, I am in the second grade right now. And well-known as "The Music Room Girl". Yes because nearly everytime, you will find me there. Except when I have a class. Or when I am starving so I get out to get some food.

But today, I don't step my foot out of the music room because of I get starved.
"The hall is so damn noisy," I mumbled.
People is looking at the bulletin board. I don't know what are they looking at. Another competition? Impossible. This is not the time for that kind of event.
I am curious. For the first time, I left the music room because of this kind of thing.

I walk down the hall. I find my friend in the crowd, her name is Sayaka, Sayaka Hiroko. "Sayaka-chan!" I shout her name.

She probably doesn't hear me.
"Well, you have to check your ear, Sayaka," I mumbled again.
"Sayaka Hiroko!" I shout her name even harder.

Still. No respon.
"I started to hate her, probably,"
"BAKA* SAYAKA HIROKO," then there is a silent. Everyone is looking at me. Including Sayaka.

Then the crowded whispered to each other.

I can hear them talking like, "Is that Akiyama? The Music Room Girl?"

"Is that Akiyama? What is she doing here? Bakadesu*,"

"Is that Akiyama? Oh God, she is beautiful,"

"Who's that annoying potato?"

Okay. The last one a little bit hurt.
But I don't care. Some people praise me for my music and art skill, yet some hated me so much. I don't find any reason to care about it at all at the moment.
As long as Sayaka can hear me. Yes. She heard my scream.

She walks towards me. "What is it, Catherine-chann~?"
"Oh shut up. You should check your ear, is it something wrong whit this dumplings?" I tweak her right ear.
"AWW," she hit me. "What are you doing baka Catherine Akiyamaaaaa," she hit me even harder.
"Hey hey, stop, baka," I use my sullen-resting-bitch face. "I just want to know, what is it on the bulletin board?"
She gets excited immediately, "It is an audition!" She jumps like a kid. "You have to join it too! Come on!" She pulled me and running towards the bulletin board, get in front of the crowd.

I read the audition announcement.

Modelling and acting audition.
By a well-known company, Stardust Promotion.

I don't know. It is not my field.

But why do my heart pounding so fast?

Why do I smile as I read the announcement?

Why?

Why is this feel coming up? Even a regional event can't make me as excited as this.

Is this my faith?

Sayaka shocked me up, "How~~?!" She smiled as she knows I get shocked. She giggled.
"I know it."
I look at her, smiling. Probably the best smile she will ever seen.
"You want to join it, don't you?"

Yes, Sayaka. I want to. I really want to.

Note: Yamazaki Kento is going to show himself 😏😏

*Baka means stupid, idiot, and such things. I love this word 😂