We'll Meet Again

YAMAZAKI KENTO'S POV (5 years since Catherine's debut)

"Guess who is your co-star," my manager teased me, he smiles weirdly.

"Who? Ayame-chan? Tao-chan? Or, Ai Hashimoto?"

He smirks and shake his head. "Your one and only".

"Ha? I don't have a girlfriend, please," I stated.

"But you do have an unending love since 6 years ago, don't you?"

"You kidding! Catherine Akiyama?" I jump as I get excited. My co-star is Cath! I can finally meet her face to face.

He laughs and nods. "Yes it is her, the first plot reading is in a week".

"Okay, alright, thankyou!" Then he leaves the room.

Cath, do you know about this already? I'm so excited Cath.

Since your first concert, I already be your number 1 fans. As I promised to my self, I never miss any single performance of you.

I even attend your fan sign and fan meeting, to see you closely. But I'm too scared to reveal my self so I used a mask.

You even recognize me, as one of your fans right? Your last fan meeting at Akiba.

FLASHBACK, YAMAZAKI KENTO'S POV

"Catherine, please sign this book for me, and also your photobook for me, thankyou!"

"Oh my! You again, a guy with a mask! Thankyou for always supporting me!" She smiled beautifuly and signed my book and my photobook of her. She even add the word "I love you so much, note: I noticed you in many events, I do love you for real, smooches from me, guy with a mask♡"

"Here you go!" She handed it to me. "Anything else you want from me? Anyway, you never took any photo with me! I noticed it! I wonder who the man behind the mask~" she laughed.

"Ah don't need to," I laughed. "Can I hug you once?"

"Oh my! Of course, let me approach you," she got out of her desk. Made the crowd screamed.

She hug me, tightly. "Oh, I love you so much, thankyou for always supporting me, I'll do my best," she closed her eyes and leaned her head on my chest.

I didn't want the hug to over but then I remember the crowd behind me. So when shd released the hug, I let her go.

"I really like everything about you, Cath," I said before I left. Then she smiled to me and made a love sign with her hands. The crowd screamed once more.

FLASHBACK'S END

I smiled as I remember the time when she hug me. She said she loves me, but she just doesn't know who the guy with a mask.

I hope I can tell you someday..

I sigh and take a look of my collection. Her album, single, photobook, merchandise, my personal journal. I have 6 journals of her, one each year.

The journal filled with her photos, and my own notes and impressions. Sometimes just a "missing you" letter that I will never send.

I even collect tickets from her events. It have its own pouch, from her first concert at Tokyo Dome till her last fan meeting in Akiba.

I wonder if is this love or obsession.. I take one of her photobook, and look at it. Look at her beautiful pretty face and smile sadly.

Catherine, don't hate me please.. we'll be on a same frame soon, please, please say that you want to meet me too.
Say that you miss me too, say that you are excited about this too.

Let's meet Cath.

CATHERINE AKIYAMA'S POV

"Kurosaka~~!!" I run towards him.

"What is it, Cath? You need a ride?" He asks me.

"No, I am shooting a drama soon! My manager have just called me," I say.

"Oh well.. it is not a rare thing anymore, Cath, I'm sorry but I'm not surprised," he is such a meanie.

"I am playing the lead role Hiroshii~~" I teased him.

"And..?" He looks at me with no curiousity at all.

"My co-star," I lowered my voice as I remember him.

"What's with him?"

"Yamazaki Kento".

He looks at me, trying to understand what do I feel. "Do you excited about it? You firat crush".

"No," I stop. "I don't care about him anymore, I still have the anger, I'll just be profesional".

"Don't let your anger affects your skill, okay, Cath?" He gets up and pat my head. The leave me alone.

Do you still remember me? Yes?
What do you feel about this, Kento-kun?

I have this small feeling that missing you, but my memories of the day is still clear.

Maybe Sayaka was right, I'll never forget him. He is my first crush, the very first man that made me cry, other than my father.
The first man that hurt me.
The only one. After all this time, he is the only one.

Well, Kento-kun, you will see act in front of your eyes. See it with your eyes, admit it that I'm much better than I was.

I will never lose again.

How do you think about this chapter? 😂😂
Will they meet again and do some reunion? (?) 😂😂😂

Please look forward about them

(Ayame-chan and Tao-chan that mentioned above are Ayame Goriki and Tao Tsuchiya, they are YamaKen's co-star, imo, Ayame Goriki's drama is worth the watch!)