My Turn

Then it is time for me to get into the room as the speaker call my name and my number. Just before I leave him, the ikemen, I want to be mean a little bit towards him, "Hey," I stop a while as he look at me and raise his left eyebrow. "Don't forget to practice, or you will regret, Yamazaki Kento. You will see my name at the top of the group." I smile confidently then leave him there.

I am excited. Very excited.
I never felt something like this before. My heart pumping like its about to get out of its place.

I open the door.
Take a deep breath, and step forward.

3 jury. Seems they are know what they doing. They are the expert.

Every eyes seems like watching every gesture I make. Even the breath that I take.

I have to introduce my self. Yes.

"Konnichiwa, watashi wa Catherine Akiyama desu*," then I bow down, 90° bow.
Then one of them speak, "So please Akiyama-san, let's start the audition,"

Damn, I am shaking.

******************************************

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, OH MY GOD," I grab Sayaka's hand.
I finished the test already. It is the ikemen's turn now, we are waiting for him.

"The test was easy, wasn't it?" Sayaka asks me.
I nod, the say, "But the atmosphere wasn't," I stop. "It felt like they are able to kill me by their eyes. Starring like they are stabbing my body by their stare, like what the f*ck,"
She laughs. "Yes it was. I was shaking, were you shaking?"
"It felt like my body able to make a giant tsunami," I stop. "Maybe they know that I was shaking. They must know,"
"Sure. They will know that I was too,"

Then both of us silent, because literally I need some air to breath properly after those killing times.
We sit in the floor as we controll our breath, it was a peace.

Untill someone sit beside me. Yes he try to sit. But It looks more like he fall rather than sit.
I look at him.

The ikemen.
He is sweating. And his eyes seems like he was shocked.

"What's that? Oh my, you look bad," I help him to sit properly and breath some air.
"What's with the jury? They are killing me," his face is so 180° different from the cold-annoying-ikemen that I talked to before I went to the audition room.
I smirk. "So you were shaking too?"
"Were you?" He asks.
I nod. "How's about your confident?"
He breath out some air and says, "I don't know," he stops. "I have to know what were happening to the other contestant. Then I can make sure,"

Right after he let out that word, someone puke in front of us.
In the corridor.
Then I look around us. Everybody seems look worse than us.
Then three of us laughing because we already know what happen.

We are better than them.

Then three of us laugh and joke as the first time we talked.
Well, at least we can forget about the killing audition for a while.

I believe him. This ikemen, me, Sayaka, we will be the top 20.
And the decisson is, either me or Yamazaki that will be the 10 choosen.
Yamazaki, for now, let's fight together first, shall we?

Well, will them reach the top 20?
Or Catherine will be left behind because her modelling skill?

Anyway, I am planning to have another person POV (Point Of View) so the story will flow like the way it should

Please look forward into it~ 😂😂😂

*Konnichiwa, watashi wa Catherine Akiyama desu = Hello, I am Catherine Akiyama