Talking About Her

YAMAZAKI KENTO'S POV

"So, where should we start? Since the first day I see Catherine?" Kurosaka asks me.

"Well, if you don't mind," I say.

"The first day I saw Catherine is when she is five," he stops.

"Five years old? You kidding?"

"No, I meant, five days". His face is straight like he is making a super normal statement, like what the hell, five days?

"Is it a sarcastic jokes or what because I really don't get it," I still don't believe him.

"Nah it isn't, she was such a fragile baby when the first time I touched her fluffy little cheek," his eyes looking like he is remembering every single memory that nearly faded.
"I was poor, her rich family saved me when I was 9," he stops a while. "Then when I was 11, Mr. and Mrs. Akiyama give me a such beautiful surprise named Catherine Akiyama," he smiles, a sad and full of love kind of smile.
"Since that day, I promised my self to protect her, and fortunately, the family let me".
"I watch her grow up with my own eyes, how she started with a super annoying-noisy girl, spoiled, and have everything she wanted to a mature, fully grown up girl," he smiles again.
"I am very fond of her," he takes a breath. "Not that kind of love that you have towards her, but a brother-like love," he stops. "That's why I am very happy that you don't touch her too much this night".

"Well I touched her," I say. "Didn't you see?"

"I did," he stops. "But it is normal for me".

"What the hell! Normal you say?"

"I have touched her like that also," he stops. "That's why it is normal for me," he close his eyes showing bossy-like expression.

Who is this man?
"Wh..what?"

"Her first kiss is me," he stops. "You remember? The day she said that she hates you? We kissed and yeah.. have some hot steamy scene before I regret that I touched her like that".

"Wow.." I stop because I have no word to say. "How can?"

"I was living with her, only two of us, she was upset and I comforted her," he stops. "Then she asked me to accompany her to mini market before she met some drunken guys, and they wanted a proove that I am her boyfriend".

"You are her boyfriend?!"
Damn it.

"No, I have to pretend, calm down Yamazaki-san, she is all yours," he giggles and I feel like a fool because of it. He knows that I like her, but how about Catherine?

"So you know already, that I love her?"

"Who doesn't? The way you look at her and when you refuse to spend a night with her, that showed off your love," he says.

"What about Catherine? Do you think she realise that I liked her so much?" I stop. "Also, if she does, do you think she will look at me like a man or just a fan?"

"I don't know," he sighs. "Catherine is a bit slow when it is about feelings," he looks at me. "She keeps telling me that I'm a cold tsundere, but actually she is a tsundere also, a cheerful version," he close his eyes, smilling a little bit and shakes his head. "She has that pride that won't admit that she have fallen for somebody, especially someone like you that she used to hate".

"So it will be a hardwork for me, huh?" We chuckle.

"Yes, but you will get her if you are being consistent," he says.

"Right," I smile as I think how much effort that I need only for this girl.
"So, about you and Catherine, why you live with her?" I ask him.

"Her family dumped her because she wanted to be an artist, so I left the house with her, I promised to keep her safe, remember?"

"Wow," I commented.

"Yeah, wow, since the day, we do a lot of hardwork, even I decide to take a full-time job, she was doing a part-time also, she worked really hard," he smiles sadly. "That's when I saw a significant changes of her, she became mature and really appreciate a hardwork".

No wonder why she hated me, she struggled a lot.
"Catherine is glue-ing to you, isn't she?"

"I'm the one who glue to her," he looks at me. "I worried so much, since she is a person that even don't care about herself, baka Catherine".

"But I can see that she likes it when you are arround".

"You jealous huh?" He chukles. "She said she feel save, although she actually can fight, but she said she is comfortable when I'm arround, maybe it is because we used to live together, I was like her father-brother-nanny," he chukles again.

"Do you trust me?"

"Trust.. about what?"

"If she someday be with me, do you trust me to keep her save?"

"I haven't know you yet, but considering what did you do, I maybe will trust you," he looks at me.

"Well, thankyou".

"Hey, if she fall in love with you," he looks serious. "Don't break her heart again, she is weak when she is in love, she will love you with all of her heart, don't break it, unless you want to have a few bones breaked also".

"Wow, wow, Catherine's bodyguard, huh?" I joke on him.

He laughs and say, "Feeling-guard, my job is to keep her happy".

"What's feeling-guard," I am laughing too. "Well, I think it is enough," I sigh and stand up. "Thankyou, Kurosaka-san".

"Yes, you too Yamazaki-san, thankyou," he stands up and walk. "Please follow me, my man will take you home safely".

I follow him and get into the car, a different car.
Kurosaka says bye, and I leave the house.

Catherine.. I sigh as I remember her.
You can't get outta my mind, can you?

I like you. I wish I can confess this without being seen as a fan.
As a man that have his heart only for you and ready to sacrifice nearly everything for you.

I like you.
Eh no.. I meant, I love you.

What do you think about this chapter?
Actually, this is a summary of all the story that I have wrote 😂😂
If you haven't read the entire story but read this chapter, everying will make sense 😂😂

Please wait for the next chapter!