"I would love to"

*WARNING*
There is a rated content in the first beggining of the chapter, if you don't want to read it, I will tell you where you can safely read it.

YAMAZAKI KENTO'S POV

She guides me to sit in the corner of her bed. She stares at me sexily and says, "Watch, no touch, touch? Over".

Then she takes a few steps further to give her space. She start to move her body.

She will kill me with her sexy dancing. What a view.

I smirk as she starts to moving her body in a sexy way. She showing of the every damn perfect curve in every move she make.  She grinds her pelvic in against the air, making my body gets hotter. I take my suit off and start unbutton my own shirt.

She walks towards me without breaking the sexy eye contac between us, "Need some help, Mister?" She start to unbuttoned my shirt, while giving my body some heat as she grind her pelvic on my lap. My shaft getting harder and start to feel uncomfortable in my pants.

Once she finish, she take off my shirt, giving me a sexy smirk, "Now your turn, undress me, Kento," she lays her body in the bed with a sexy pose.

"You don't need to ask," I roughly open her dress' zipper on her back as I suck her lips.

I'm so excited. Once the zipper open, I pull down the dress, my mouth following the movement of the dress as it shows more and more of her body. Licking, bitting, sometimes sucking her revealed skin. Making she moans in passion, "Uhh, Kento," her back arched as she feel turned on.

I keep following till I reach the place. Yes, the place. I find out that she is wet already, making me even more excited, I pull down her panties along with the dress, making her completely naked.

I kiss her lips, sucking it, while opening my own pants, get my member some free space. It is hard already.

"Condom," she says. She crawl to the other side of the bed, take a condom from her drawer. "Let me do a favor for you," she stare at my eyes sexily, then scanned my body down till her eyes meet my shaft. She smirks, she opens the condom protector, but not placing it right away, instead, giving my member some lick, she sucks it, making me fly into the seventh sky.

She stops, I groan as I protest, telling her that I want more, but she smirks and put the condom at where it should be, then giving my member a last suck before she lays down in sexy position again, "Fuck me, baby".

I spread her legs, smirking at her, I place my member at her entrance, "Get ready," I start to get it in.

She screams, "Ah!" I get excited and get it in even deeper, she screams again, "Kento!"

I thought she was screaming in pleasure before noticing that her tears coming down her cheek.

"Hurt, Kento," she grabs my shoulder, holding her tears. I move my body to get closer with her, she screams again with more tears falling down, "Hurt!" My member must have moving inside her as I move my body. It's not even fully enter her.

*You can start reading safely*

No. No, this is not right.

I.. I can't do this, I can't hurt her.

I decide to take it out of her, making her screams once again, then I lay beside her.

I embrace her, she crawls to my arms right away and crying. "I never know that I would be that hurt," she says between her tears.
I ignore my desire to do it. I rub her hair, "It is your first time, Cath. Now you are okay, I won't hurt you".

"Sorry," she still sobbing in my arm. "It feels hurt Kento, I feel somthing strange right now, Kento, what should I do about the feeling," she cries even more.

I don't have the answer, I embrace her, rubbing her back, "Hug me, Cath, it is okay".

"I feel weird, I feel bad for my self," she says. "I feel bad because you are laying beside me, comforting me while I'm the one who seduce you," she hugs me even tighter. "And I don't know why do I feel weird inside me, I feel like something changed, and it is not a good feeling".

I make her sit, she cling into me right away, burry her face in my naked chest. I can do nothing. All I can do is comforting her.

"Even it still feel hurt, Kento," she says between her tears.

She stays in my hug, no signs of she will stop crying. I rub her back, her hair, sometimes looking down at her face to wipe her tears.

The suddenly Kurosaka gets in, he looks worried, maybe he heard her sobs, "What's happened?" He approach me and Catherine, "You okay, Cath?"

Catherine shakes her head, giving him a no. I gesturing my mouth giving him a message, 'I got her, please take some water for her'. Kurosaka seems to understand it and rushed to get out of the bedroom.

Not long after that, he comebacks, bringing a glass of water and handed it to me. I give it to Catherine immediately. She drinks it and give it back to me.

Kurosaka gets out of the room after he told me to comfort her with his killing glare.

After Kurosaka closed the door, Catherine calls me, "Kento".

"Hmm?" I rub her hair as I answer her.

"Would you please stay here tonight?" She looks at me, her eyes are swollen, her nose turns red.

I wipe her tears, "How could I leave you like this?"

Then she smiles a little bit, shrugging to my chest again.

"Do you want to lay down? You definately need sleep and rest," I ask her and answered with her nods.

She lays down, I gets up, "You said you don't want to leave," she holds my hand.

"I'm not leaving, I will get you some clothes," I smile towards her.

"I don't need clothes, I can wrap my body with my blanket, I need you".

Somehow, her words make my heartbeat goes crazy, making my lips form a smile without my permission.
"You have to wear panties at least," I stand up. "Where do you keep it?" I ask her as I see 3 big wardrobes and 1 big drawer.

"In the drawer, second from top," she says.

I open the drawer and see so much underwear. Making my dirty mind imagine how if she stand in front of me with just one of the bra and panties. As I think about it, I just realize that I haven't take off the condom. I dump it in the trash can before returning to her.

She already wrap her body with her blanket, I put up my boxer and give the panties to her.

I lay beside her, then she crawl into my arm, placing her head in my chest, and both of her legs claim my left leg as she curl the legs and place my left leg between hers, making a sandwich-like shape.

Her position and I, it is closer and more romantic than I ever imagine. She is mine without being claimed by me. And I'm happy with this. Especially when she said she wants me by her side and not clothes. That's crazy.

I can't stop feeling happy. I feel bad that I'm happy while she is stil sobbing. But, what can I do, man?

There's a complete silent, just her sobs. Suddenly she calls my name, "Kento," she lift her body a little bit. "Please stay".

"I told you I will st-"

"No," she lift her body and place her body in mine, making her lay in my body. "Stay forever," she shrugs into me.

I smile as I heard that. I rub her back and hold her waist with my other hand. I am not answering right away.

I get my mouth close to her ear, "I would love to, sweetheart".

What do you think about this chapter? 😷
Do you think they will be "forever" or nah? 😂😂
Please wait for the next chapter!