Me, You, Bestfriend

CATHERINE AKIYAMA'S POV

"Damn," I run towards the bathroom. It is the 3rd time this morning.

"The hangover, yeah?" Kurosaka stand in the door of bathroom.

"Yeah, it is annoying," I clean my mouth, flush the toilet that filled with alcohol.

"How many drink you took yesterday?"

"I don't know, many!" I walk out of the bathroom, searching for a water to clean my throat. "Kurosaka," I call him. "What did happen last night? Where is that Kento?"

"Well, you have a very good night yesterday," he says it with a super nornal voice, how can?!

"Wow, wow, wow, no, please tell me I am still a virgin, I meant," I stop to relieve my shock. "Hell no!"

He laughs. "Catherine, Catherine," he shakes his head. "Yes you are a virgin, fortunately, that Yamazaki Kento is a good man".

"What did he do?"

"What did you do, you meant?" He adds some pressure in the word 'you'.

"I did what!"

"You are the one who seduce him, starting from the caffe, till the hot scene of both of you," he stops. "Hell, I was driving while both of you sucking each other's lips on the back".

"What's next?"

"I don't know! Did I say that I was driving? Ask your honey-bunny-sweety," he mocks me with that because of last night.

"Did I say something that.. you know.. insane.."

"You were refusing everybody, except that Yamazaki Kento," he looks at me. "Even when I tried to carry you, you hit me and went back to that Yamazaki's arm".

"Well.. should I contact him..?"

"Meet him," his face is not a joking face.

"There should be a shoot today, I'm late already," I sigh.

"Oh you don't want to go there do you? Look at yourself!"

I look at myself on the mirror. I still have this dizzy, I feel like the earth is shaking or something. My hair look like someone who never touch a comb in 3 months, it is super messy. My make up is still there, making me look like a fool clown. My eyes look like they are craving for some sleep, even though I was sleeping last night. I haven't touch the shower, yet it is 11am in the morning.

Kurosaka was right..

"I have called the producer this morning, before you woke up," he stands beside me. "Comfort yourself today, having a bath, scrub yourself, anything, tommorow is Saturday, you can meet him tommorow, having another relax day till Sunday, and get yourself at the finest when it is Monday," he pat my shoulder and leave.

YAMAZAKI KENTO'S POV

I hear a knock on my door, I rushed to open it.
I am surprised, the person behind the door is Catherine. She is wearing a very casual black jeans, with casual over sized plain white t-shirt, her hair is pony-tailed, and she wears a hot red lipstick with a small amount of make up that I barely notice.
Something that you won't see everyday at Catherine Akiyama.

"Hey, good evening, Kento-kun," she greets me with a shy smile.

"Ah.. Catherine-chan, good eve, please come in," I say to her.
"Actually, I'm on my dinner, want to join me? I got some food here," I lead her to my dinning room, offered a plate to her. She returns it with a beautiful smile and a nod.