"Damn, Catherine, you are good".

*WARNING*
This chapter has a rated content, I will tell you where you can start reading without rated content.

*******************************************

YAMAZAKI KENTO'S POV

"Cath, stop it," I tell her to stop giggling, chukling, no use actually.

"Nanika Kento-kun*~?" She is laughing right now. I decide to let her be.
Suddenly, she approaches me, grabbing my face and smile drunkenly.
"Uhh, Kento-kun," she suddenly kiss me.

She kiss me, grabbing my shirt and kiss me even deeper.

Damn, what is she trying to do.

She stop the kiss, looking at me then sit on my lap.
"No, no Catherine, don't..." I haven't finished my phrase and she already sucks my lips. Bitting it and groan.

Shit, I can't hold it.

She unbuttoned my shirt one by one while giving me a super sexy look and smirking. After she finish it, she rub my chest and start kissing it. Kissing my colar bone and neck, bitting it.

Damn, good.

She grab my face, smirking in front of me, giving my lips a bite. Then she hold my shoulder, smiling and start grinding her pelvic.

"Damn, Catherine, stop it! I.. I can't stand like this, oh fuck you," I close my eyes as I feel my shaft is getting harder. She suddenly stops, grabbing my face to make me look at her, she smiles and start lifting her shirt.

"No, no, no Catherine, damn it!" I close my eyes, if I see her with just her bra, I can make sure she is no virgin tommorow.

"Damn you Kurosaka, why it took so long to reach the house, I can't stand like this," I talk to Kurosaka as Catherine start to lick my lips, asking for an entrance.

No, I.. I can't handle it, I.. I want you Cath, damn.

I grab her face bite her lips and groan. I kiss her deeply, lick her lips and she moan. I enter my tongue on her mouth, we play our tongue roughly. She moan several times before push me a little bit, catching her breath.

She smirks on me, grabbing my face and place it on her cleavage, I open her bra with my right hand and grabbing her boob with the other hand. As the bra opened I straight go to her nipple, licking it and suck it, making her moan, "Ahh, Kento," she pull my hair, showing that she loves it.

I love it too, Cath.

After I enjoy playing with her breast, I get down to her belly. She push me.
She smirks. Sit beside me and rubbing my jeans, massaging it.
"Damn, Catherine, I'm hard already," then she unzipped my jeans and pull my boxer down. She smirks towards me, touching my hard shaft with her hand.
"He is all yours, Cath," I say as I push her head down.

She licks it, massaging it.
"Damn, it's good". I groan as she do her job nicely.
She massage my nuts and lick it, making me moan, "Ohh, fuck you Catherine, you are good," she fastened the lick and the massage. Making me fly to the seventh sky.

"Damn, Cath," I rub her head. She keep doing her job nicely. I know I'm about to come a little bit more, but I hold it for my own pleasure.

Then suddenly the car stop.
"We have arrive, Yamazaki-san".

Damn it! We haven't finish.

I rushed to wear my boxer and jeans again while Catherine still drunkenly passionate and craving for me. She groan when I do that, she sit in my lap again, but Kurosaka have opened the car's door.

I take her clothes to cover her body, and bring her outside. She doesn't let me go, she keeps hugging me and kissing my neck.
"Cath, stop, we are home already," I say.

My shaft is still hard, damn it. It feels hurt.

*THE RATED CONTENT ENDS HERE*
You can safely read it.

I bring her inside, straight to her bedroom, the house is big, so it is a lot a struggle since she won't let me go.

I place her on her bed, she grabs my hand, "Kento.." she either calling me or moaning.

Suddenly, Kurosaka speak to a girl that looks like a maid who helped me to walk Catherine, "Buy them a condom," he says.

"No, no, no," I speak to them. "I.. I'm not gonna do it," I tell him. Then placing Catherine hands on her bed, then look at the girl, "Miss, please change her clothes to a comfortable one," I leave the room.

I lean my body to the nearest wall and take some deep breath and then Kurosaka approach me.

"Why?" He asks me.

"Why.. what?" I'm confused as he doesn't ask me anything but why.

"Why don't you spend this night with her?"

"No.. she is drunken," I tell him.

"Why if she so? Annoys you?"

"No it is not like that," I stop to take some breath. "She probably won't remember anything the next morning and feel gross of herself because she lost her virgin, she is virgin right?"

"Yes, she is," he turn around. "Thankyou for not doing that to Catherine".

"Why should you thank me?"

"I just feel happy that you don't".

"Who are you? Who are you for Catherine? Who are you in this house?" I ask him because I am curious.

"So you want to know?" He turn around and facing me.

I nod, then he say, "Please take a seat first, it will be a long story," then he call the other maid to bring us some drink, and tell the driver that he already prepared to take me home to wait a little bit.

"But please, let me go to the bathroom first," I say to him.

What do you think about this chapter? 😷😷😷
Do you wish to have more rated content or nah? 😂😂😂

Please look forward about it!