Date

CATHERINE AKIYAMA'S POV

"Is this okay?" I ask him shyly. It is because the sudden, he suddenly bring me to an 'ice cream date'. What's ice cream date actually? Eating ice cream together? He keeps holding me close, everytime I look at him, he already starring at me, and when our eyes meet, he always do that smile. A such cute smile with his vampire teeth shown.

"You think this isn't okay?" He smile again. Get his face closer to mine and patting my head, then he chukle a little bit. "It is okay, Cath".

"How if the rumours start spreading?"

"Well, I wouldn't mind if I am being rumoured dating such a beautiful girl like Catherine Akiyama," he says. He is smilling while saying that word. I can feel something in my stomach, like a butterfly, flying arround when I heard that. I don't want to look at him because I know, I am smilling. I don't want him to think that I am blushing or something, it is just embarassing.

But it is normal to blush if someone says such word, right?

Is he just flirt with me?
Did I fall for his game? Oh my, no, no, no.

He said that the kiss is just a usual professional kiss, and now he is flirting with me? What does he mean..

And why do on earth I think about that! No, Catherine Akiyama. No.
He is just your co-star, and you are a friend with him.
Friend! Underline that word, Catherine.
Why should you think about it? Your co-star being professional and that should be good!

Fool you, Cath.

"We have arrived!" He stops walking and look at me. "Let's go in," he smile again, grab my right hand and start walking into the ice cream shop.

This is my new favorite ice cream shop.. how could he know about it..?
Did he.. did he pay attention about it? I meant.. pay attention that I oftenly go here when we still have to shoot.. did he?

Okay, no, you are hoping too much, Cath.

This is just the nearest ice cream shop that we can reach by walking.
Baka, why did I think about some stuff like that?!

He picks up some random table with sofa, and says, "You stay here, I'll get you the ice cream, okay girl?" He get his face closer with mine and again, patting my head like I'm such a little girl.

He is cute.
The things that he has did, start with the sudden appear on my car, to those patting and smilling.
What is he trying to do, actually?

I can feel that my face is getting hotter which mean, I am blushing. I can't help but smilling while I think about it. The things that he did.

Wait, I'm smilling?!
The whole day, I'm in badmood. I don't even know why I'm in badmood. My mind said it is because I hoped something from the kiss in the bathroom. But why did I hope for it?

He is just my friend, isn't he?
Why did I hope for something else apart from professionality?
Is he...

"Tadaa!" He surprise me. He bring one big bowl of vannila ice cream, with one spoon.

So he gonna give it all to me? What a kind of him.

"Why is there only one spoon? I don't know if I can eat the whole ice cream alone," I say to him.

"Who said that you will eat the whole ice cream alone?" He looks at me with a grin in his face.

"But there's only one spoon.."