Debut Anniversary

YAMAZAKI KENTO'S POV

It is 7th June. That's mean only 13 days left till Catherine's debut anniversarry. I planned to give her some surprise. But, not alone.

"Moshi-moshi, Sayaka, it is me, Kento," I phoned Sayaka Hiroko, yes, Catherine's bestfriend and my fellow artist in the talent agency.

"What is it? Is it about Catherine?"

"Yea, and I think we shall meet up, somewhere,"

**********************************

"What is it? You fight with her?" The woman sit in front of me, Sayaka Hiroko. She took me to a comfrotable vintage caffee named 'L'Amour'. She is no other than a well-known model and actress with incredibly figure and a little innocent face. Such a 180° with Catherine's mature and sexy look.

"Nope, what are we gonna fight about?"

"You know.. Umm.. Catherine told me about the sex," she says it without looking at me.

"Oh.. that was.. I was panicking when I know she is hurt," I sigh. "Let's start the topic, shall we?"

She nods, "Yes, please, so what is it about?"

"Her debut anniversary," I tell her, causing a grin that grows in her face. Then she gets excited.

*********************************

It is 19th June, 23.00PM. I'm on my car, on the way to Catherine's house. Sayaka Hiroko is there already. She supposed to be with Catherine with excuse 'We should having a girl time before you celebrate it with your fans or fellow YGEX Artist'.

I supposed to arrive at 23.50, and surprise her at 23.55, then make her blow the candle at 00.00, 20th June.

That's only the plan. I hope it will succed. I bring my gift. Gifts I meant. I.. I hope that, she will know what do I feel about her through the gifts. I also write a letter in the main gift and some little notes in the other.

If only she gives a nice respond, I will ask her to be my girlfriend soon. Soon.

Thinking about asking her to be my date makes my heartbeat goes crazy and a smile in my face.

I am crazy about her.

I keep thinking about her, and there is no boring point at it. This is my first time to surprise her. And I don't know how will she react, you know, I always over-hoping.

I'm arrive at her home. It is 23.48PM, I am early 2 minutes. I park a little bit far so she won't hear my vehicle's noise. I get prepared. Sayaka suppose to bring Catherine to her balcony at 23.55 and spot me in her garden. That's why I can't be late.

I bring the cake with me, and my gifts, which is causing my hands to be full, I struggle even for locking my black BMW. The cake is huge, it is a black forest chocolate cake. She likes chocolate and Sayaka picked the very right cake for her.

I walk to the house, Catherine's maid helping me right away when she spots me. Sayaka and me work with Catherine's maids and Kurosaka. They are doing a good job. The gate of her house is open, and I have someone to help me bringing my gifts.

I tell the maid to place the gift, and get prepare to be noticed by Catherine. This is her 5th Anniversary, so I have to place 5 candles and light all of them which is a little bit hard.

When I have things done, it is 23.54, I stand in her garden, waiting for her to appear at the balcony. My heart start to pounding like crazy as I scared and nervous.