First Kiss

Warning, the first part of this chapter is rated. If you don't want to read it, I will tell you when the rated part is ended.

*******************************************

CATHERINE AKIYAMA'S POV

I kiss him.
I kiss him even deeper.
His hands pull me closer towards him, our body is so close.

He is about to release the kiss.

I don't want this to be over. This is my first kiss, it have to be good.

So I don't let him go, instead bitting on his lips, I can feel that he is smilling. He sucks my lips, and make it wet. It make the temperature of my body getting hot.

He gets down on my neck, licking it and leave a small bite in it. It makes my body shiver and let out a moan, "Ohh, Kurosaka," I can feel his smile on my neck while kissing it.

He gets up to my ear, nibbling my ear lobe. Making me groan and say, "Kurosaka... please.. don't stop.." and I pulling his hair as I can't take the feeling.

I don't know what do I feel, but this is good..

His left hand cupping my booty and massage it, and he gets back to my lips, licking it as he ask permission to get his tongue in. I don't want to, I don't know how to play with my tongue either, so I don't open my mouth, but he probably can't take it and grab my ass harder, so I let him in.

This is.. good. How can Kurosaka make me feel this way..

He is dominating the kiss as I surrender to him, his right hand lift my shirt and rub my back from inside. He rubbing my left boob and squeeze it.
I let out a moan, and he even squeeze it harder and explore my mouth with his tongue more.

Untill he stops. He freeze.

(The rated part ended here, you can read it)

He takes a few steps backward, his face is like he is very shocked.
Then he kneel in front of me, grabbing my leg and says, "Catherine, forgive me.. I.. I am sorry, I.. I don't meant to do that things, I'm sorry, please forgive me,"

He is saying those things all over and over. I bend down and lift his body and hug him, "It is okay, Kurosaka, I started the kiss anyway".
"But.. I, I touch your private part, and I.. I kiss you with lust, I.. I am sorry," his voice sounds like he is about to cry.

How can a man crying after touching a woman's body and feel guilty all over the things? He is such a sweetheart.

I rub his back, "It is okay, Kurosaka, I'm the one who wanted it," I release the hug, and grab his cheek to make him look at me.
"It is okay, now, should we go to the market?" I smile as I say it.
He smiles back and nods. He helps me to stand and walk beside me.

*******************************************

HIROSHI KUROSAKA'S POV

We get home already, after... after a passionate way to the mini market.
I have to be honest that I couldn't hold the passion inside me, her kiss is enough to turned me on. But I regret that I did it.. because it is Catherine.. I should protect her, not touching her body like that.

"Change your clothes Catherine, you won't go to bed with your seifuku right?" I say to her as I lock the door and get into the house.
She nods and jumps as she goes to the bathroom.

I am changing my clothes too when she calls me, like, "Kurosaka..."
"Yes?" I thought she is finished, but she is actually hiding behind the door, without wearing anything. I can tell because her arm and leg that exposed is a bare arm and leg. And I am shirtless either.

What is she trying to do? I can't hold my hormones.

"Kurosaka, I want to ask you something," she says shyly.

"What is it?"

"I am not peeing on my panties, but why does it get wet?"

Oh my God. She is really innocent. How should I answer it?

"Ah.. how to say it.." I scratch my neck and the situation getting awkward.

"You don't know?" She asks me again.

"I.. I know, but I don't know how to put it into word.." I stop. "Actually it is normal, Cath".

"Normal? But I have never been like this, and it is sticky! I'm scared if there's something wrong with my excretory system," she says confusedly.

What should I say oh my. She is a truly innocent, and I've just make her uninnocent.

"Yes it is.." I stop. "Well.. it is because, you.. you enjoy the kiss,"

"The kiss..? Our.. kiss?" She is blushing.

"Yes our kiss," I can feel that I am blushing too. My face getting hotter.

She rushed to close the bathroom door and there is a silent, while I quickly change my jeans into a comfortable pants to sleep before she get out of the bathroom. I don't want to be seen with just an underwear.

She gets out of the bathroom with her hands in her face, she calls me again, "Kurosaka.."

I look towards her, "What is it?"

She blush. "Did you.. did you enjoy the kiss?"

My face is getting hotter. She makes me blush twice, what does she do.

"Hmm.. I actually regret it, but.. to be honest.. I enjoyed the kiss," then the situation is awkward, she is rushed to her bed and cover all her body with the blanket.

I smile seeing such an innocent girl getting shy like that.
And I am going to bed, I am happy, I shouldn't be happy.
I don't know why am I happy either, at least, Catherine is smiling again.

Don't ever cry again, no, not ever. Because I feel like I'm failed to do my job properly. Also, I like your smile either, it is shining in my eyes.

What do you think about this chapter? I am sorry for the rated content in the beginning of the chapter 😷😷

And if you are questioning, "Will I hear about YamaKen again in this story?" The answer is yes!! This story is actually about him! 😂
Fictional Character (Catherine Akiyama, that I suggest you imagine as yourself to gets the feel) × Yamazaki Kento
He will shown up in a few chapter that I will write in a day or two.

Please look forward about it! 😂😂