Strange Date

YAMAZAKI KENTO'S POV

It is 1st August, a few days before Catherine's birthday, she asked me to go out with her. She said she missed me.

We rarely meet nowadays, I'm currently busy with a new drama and she? Well, she always busy with her studio, she said there will be a new song released right in her birthday. I will the first one that have the album, she said.

"Kento-kun!" She runs towards me, giving me a bear hug. "Ugh, I miss you, a lot!"

"I miss you too, Catherine," I stroke her hair. "I hardly contacting you, do you oftenly shut down your phone?"

She scratchs her neck, "Umm.. sometimes".

"And.. oftenly, your number is busy, why is that so?"

"Maybe I was on the phone?" She innocently says.

"No, I tried to call you, midnight, who was on the phone with you?"

"A friend, maybe? When?" She acted weirdly.

Is she lying?
Geez, she is an actress, why doesn't she hide it? Or.. she is not lying? Duh, whatever.

"Ah.. forget it, nevermind, Cath," I smile towards her. I don't want to be suspicious. It will ruin everything.

"So.. should we buy some coffee first?" She grabs my hand, asking for a acompany.

I nod my head and start walking.

She keep her eyes on her phone, texting someone. On our way to the coffee stans, she keep texting someone. Sometimes chukling byherself. This is weird, this is not Catherine.

"Hey Cath," I call her to get her attention. "I miss you".

"I miss you too," she cling into me.

"Don't lie, it is okau if you don't miss me," I say, being a little bit jealous with whoever she is chatting with.

"What are you talking about! Of course I miss you, we rarely meet and talk," she is not looking into my eyes.

"Okay then," I stroke her hair, making she hug me even tighter.

I don't know if she is lying or something. It is just.. weird.

We buy the coffee and sit on a bench, she jave her eyes on her phone again. We are not talking to each other, she is stillin my arms, but I feel that I'm so lonely,

I am jealous with her phone, well that's funny now. I am curious, who is the one who texting her. I secretly looking at her phone, the texter is "TzuTzu⭐", yeah at least, that's how she named him or her? I don't know.

How could I get her attention?
Sarcastically send a message?

I take my own phone, inserting Catherine's number and write a text.

"So you prefer to talk through phone? I'll go with it. How have you been lately? How's your work?"

Now it is funny. The fact that she sits next to me but I send her a text message.

Once the message arrive, she looks at me right away, "Oh my Kento.. I.. I am sorry," she place her phone in her pocket and start to bring her full attention in me.

"So.. who's that TzuTzu?" I ask her.

"Umm.. he.. he is..," she scratchs her neck. The word 'he' already hurting me a little bit and yes, making me a jealous bitch again.
"He is Tzukaza".

I clench my fist as I hear that name.

Son of a bitch.

"Oh, okay," I say. I am not interesting to talk with her anymore. I am angry, but I also have my heart broken.

She choose him. She choose that damn jerk ass named Tzukaza. And that's enough for me. It is just, hurt.
I thought she is in love with me. I thought she will never have someone else, the sweet words, the moments when she was at my home.. that was just a lie.

She is an actress, how stupid am I to believe it?

I feel like.. I've just trusting my whole heart to a player. I never thouht that she will be this cruel.

She played me, and she is doing a very good game.

"I think I want to go home," I walk, not giving her another glance.

"Kento!" She run after me. "Please, don't.. not again".

I remember the simmilar situation. She was crying. It hurt so much to knew the fact that she dated him, but hearing her sobs is worse than that.

And I am just hoping that she won't cry. I don't know if the tears is real or not. But it is a tear, and I can't ignore her when she is crying. Even though I felt like a dumped trash, I love her.

"Please don't leave me again, Kento," she grabs my hand. "I.. I'm sorry".

I am freezing. Not knowing what decision is the best. To leave her or to hug her.

She probably crying if I leave her. But it will definately hurt so much if I hug her with the thought that she doesn't actually love me.

"Did you really mean your words, Catherine?"

"Which words?"

"When you said that I own you, did you really mean it?"

She stays silent. I am not hoping for the best answer anymore, I know she didn't.

"I.. I don't know, Kento," I can hear she is trembling. "That time was.. I was feeling that.. that losing you is the worst nightmare, and I didn't want to lose you, I always want you to be by my side".

"How about now? Is it still your worst nightmare?"

"I don't kn-"

I cut her, "Yes or no?"

"It is not my worst.. but I.. you know.. no one loves nightmare".

I walked, do not knowing what do I feel. Hurt? Dissapointed? Broken? Dumped? Angry?

I don't know.

Maybe a mixture of everything? Probably.

I stop my steps, "Catherine Akiyama," I call her. She doesn't answer me, but I know she is still there, start sobbing.

"Catherine Akiyama, you always own me," I stop for a while, her sobs getting worse.

"And you know, I am having my worst nightmare tonight".