5.

//Ryan in the mm//

As soon as they pull out the driveway I close the door and go back to Bella's room.

I search her drawer for a movie to watch. After about 2 minutes of searching, I settle on Poetic Justice.

Half way through the movie I get a text.

Rayan - Miahhh

Me - Yes Ray lol

Rayan- I miss you :(

Me - it's only been like two hours lol

Rayan - lemme call you

Me - ok

As soon as I press send, his name flashes across my screen. I answer.

"Miahh!!!" Rayan yells in my ear. "Keep yelling like that and ima hang up."

"I'm sorry boo, I just miss you."

"Ew boo?" I say. "Why you say that?"

"I don't like the word boo. It sounds stupid."

"Ok well I'll call you baby."

"Or you can call me Jamiah."

"I'll call you princess." I roll my eyes even though he can't see me.

"I'm rolling my eyes right now." I say and he laughs.

"So what are you doing princess?"

"I'm watching Poetic Justice but you're interrupting me."

"Are you laying down?" He asks. "Uh yeah?"

"Without me?" He makes fake crying noises. "Oh shut up kid."

"Well as much as I want to stay up all night and talk to you. I got to go. But I'll call you tomorrow ok?"

"Ok bye." I say and hang up.

I watch the rest of the movie in silence. By the time it's over, I made my way downstairs in search of food.

I settle on making a sandwich. As soon as I finish eating, I turn to go upstairs but run into Jacob's chest.

"Watch the fuck out." He yells in my face. "You don't have to be so damn rude! What did I ever do to you anyway?"

"Why are you even here? You too scared to stay home alone while your mommy and daddy are away?"

"You don't know shit about me! The only reason I'm here is because my mom is on a business trip to make more money for us because we're struggling. I don't have a dad to help out anymore. He's dead! Gone! So next time you wanna try to judge someone's life, don't because you have no idea what goes on!"

As soon as the tears start falling I rush upstairs. I lay on the bed and break down completely.

I try controlling the sobs, but they come out all at once. Making it hard for me to breathe.

I feel a hand on my side and I instantly flinch. "Go away."

"Look Jamiah. I'm sorry ok. I didn't know you were going through that." Jacob says and I face him. He has sincerity in his eyes.

"I know how it feels to be without a dad." He says as I sit up. He takes a seat next to me.

"Don't you and Bella have the same dad?" I ask but he shakes his head.

"My dad left me the day I was born. I never saw him." He reaches up and wipes the tears from my face.

"Is that why you're so angry at the world?"

"Well not at the world. Just him." He laughs a little. His hand still hasn't left my cheek. "I'm really sorry Jamiah."

"It's ok." His face gets closer and closer by the second. Pretty soon our lips touch together softly.

His thumb makes small circles on my cheek as his lips wrap around mine.

His teeth lightly nip at my bottom lip and a small moan escapes my mouth. His hand moves from my face down to my waist and grips tightly.

Before my mind can catch up with my body, my hand moves to his chest and rubs down slowly.

He uses his hand that's on my waist to push me down and hover over me, continuing to attack my lips.

His bottom half presses against me and I feel a growing bulge in his shorts. He spreads my legs and rubs up against me.

I gasp at the feeling. Right then my brain finally connects and I push at his chest.

"Jacob." I say but it sounds more like a moan. "Jacob stop." He instantly stops his movements and looks at me.

"What's wrong? I'm sorry, am i hurting you?" He says with a worried expression. I've never seen him care so much.

"No it's not that. This... just doesn't feel right. We shouldn't be doing this." I say even though I want to keep going.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'll go." He stands up and leaves me alone. What just happened?

I kissed my best friend's brother, that's what.