14.

I wake up the next morning with a huge headache. My vision is slightly blurry and takes a few minutes to adjust.

I look over to see Jacob on his phone scrolling down instagram. "Morning mama." He looks to me then smiles.

"My head hurts" I whine and poke my lip out. He kisses my bottom lip before biting lightly.

"That's what you get for drinking so much." He scolds me and smiles.

"What!" I yell but instantly regret it because of my headache. "You told me to." I say more quietly.

"Yeah but you went overboard. You could barley walk and I had to carry you. You singing to the Spanish music on the radio when I was driving us home."

I bust out laughing. I really did that? I didn't think I was that drunk. "I was really that bad?" I say laughing.

"Well speaking of last night... do you remember saying anything last night, right before we went to bed?" He asks.

I think for a second. I think I said something but I don't really know what. "No I can't remember." My mind is really foggy right now.

"That's alright. Come here baby." He grabs my arm and pulls me to lay on top of him. My lips connect with his in an instant.

His lips envelope my bottom lip between his, repeating the action over and over again. He flips us over and begin using his tongue.

His hand rubs down my side and grips my butt firmly. His lips move to my neck then down my chest.

He pulls down the collar of my shirt and licks right between my boobs.

Just as I'm about to moan his name he pulls away and sits back in his spot turning on the tv.

"Really nigga?" I say looking at him with a glare. "You gon really tease me like that."

"That's payback from you teasing me last night." He smirks.

After a few minutes of him flipping through channels and me trying to calm down from the sexual tension, I stand up and head for the door.

"Where you going babe? Handling your sexual needs? You can just do that in front of me." Jacob says with a smirk.

"No thirsty nigga. I'm taking a shower."

"I'll join you." He begins to stand up.

"Uh I don't think so. Not after that little stunt you pulled." He smacks his lips and I go to Bella's room to get some clothes.

I see that Bella still hasn't come back yet. She must've stayed the night at Dayvonn's house. I then instantly get an idea.

I grab a spaghetti strap and my most revealing pair of panties I have, purposely not grabbing a bra. I was gonna tease Jacob right back.

After I take my shower, I put on the clothes I picked out and go back in Jacob's room.

"Miss me Papi?" I say standing in the doorway. He looks at me with wide eyes and an open mouth.

I walk over to him, then close his mouth. "What are you-" he begins but I cut him off by pecking his lips.

I grab the remote from his hand and drop it on the floor.

"Oops. Let me get that." I say seductively. I turn around and bend over in his face purposely to retrieve the remote and give it back to him.

His eyes are filled with lust as I straddle my legs across him, purposely poking my chest out.

"You're not wearing a bra." He states looking at my chest. I can feel him getting harder underneath me.

"I'm not?" I smirk then begin sucking on his neck.