9.

After about a thirty minute drive we show up at the beach. It's about 5:00 so the sun will be setting in a few hours. Jacob goes to the trunk, pulling out a blanket and a bag. We walk to the sand and he sets up the blanket.

I take a seat but he has other plans. Jacob takes off his shirt and pulls down his pants, revealing swim trunks. Just as he's about to walk away he turns to me.

"Aren't you getting in?" He asks. "I don't have a swim suit." I say shaking my head. He does his famous smirk.

"You have on a bra and panties don't you? I would hope so." He says laughing. "Of course I have on panties and a bra. But it's getting a little too late to swim right?"

"We live in California. It's always hot enough to swim." He has a point there. "True, but what about when I get dressed. I don't want to walk around in soaked underwear." He sits next to me and leans in my ear.

"You get used to soaked underwear when you're with me." He says lowly, causing me to gasp. "You're so nasty." I say punching him playfully.

"I know but please? There's no one here to see you." I think for a second. "Fine, but you can't watch me undress"

"I think I can live with that. I'll see you undress sooner or later." He winks and stands up facing away from me.

I stand up also and take off my shirt and pants, setting them aside. Thank god I decided to wear a matching pair.

"Okay I'm ready." I say and he instantly turns around. His eyes go wide as they look me up and down.

He clears his throat after a few seconds and forces to look at my face. "Uh.. let's go?" He reaches his hand out to me and I take it.

We walk to the shore hand in hand. As soon as the wave hits my feet I back away. "Hell no! This water is cold." Jacob laughs at my reaction.

"Come on! The faster you get in the faster you get used to it." I walk back into the water slowly.

When it reaches my knees, I'm picked up from behind and thrown into the water. Jacob is laughing his butt off when I come back up.

"Oh so it's like that." I say and he gives a smug look. "What you gon do girl?" I splash him in the face and before he can recover I push him into the water.

He stands up and picks me up, dumping us both underwater. "Oh my god your hair!" His afro is all wet and droopy. "It's cute." I say touching his hair.

"So are you." He says and kiss the corner of my mouth. I press a lingering kiss to his soft lips.

"I want to show you something."He says and walks me back to the sand. We take our seats and he reaches into the bag.

He takes out a notebook and hands it to me. I open it and begin to read.

I'm falling

Where you come from?
You snuck up behind me
We've only just begun
But I'm all and you got me
People got it all wrong
When they say love is hopeless
Love is what you want
No distractions man I'm focused
Hands were meant meant to be held
And lips were meant meant for sweet kisses
Hearts were meant meant to feel love
And you give me more than enough
You make love so fun
Baby you're the one
Even though we've just begun
I'm falling
Some say love is hard
And I should hold my guard
But tonight I'll give you my heart
I'm falling
I'm falling in love and I can't get up, no
I'm falling down, in love
And I don't care who knows about it
They can all go talk about how I found love
I cry when I laugh
I feel so lucky
Hope this feeling don't pass
And you're the drum of my heartbeat
I can do anything
With you right by my side
They say love is blind but it's also hard to find
Hands were meant meant to be held
And lips were meant meant for sweet kisses
Hearts were meant meant to feel love
And you give me more than enough
You make love so fun
Baby you're the one
Even though we've just begun
I'm falling
Some say love is hard
And I should hold my guard
But tonight I'll give you my heart
I'm falling
I'm falling in love and I can't get up, no
I'm falling down, in love
And I don't care who knows about it
They can all go talk about how I found love

I close the notebook and look at Jacob. "That was beautiful. You wrote that?" I say trying not to cry. I'm kind of an emotional person.

"Yea. I have a lot of other stuff, but I felt that one was specifically for this moment." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well I love it." I say with a smile. He looks down at his lap trying to hide his red cheeks. It's silent for a moment before Jacob speaks up.

"I hope that poem gives you more of an idea about how I feel about you and what I want from you. I really want to be with you. I want you."

"You already have me Jacob." I say and he kisses me for what seems like forever. He pulls away and have a question stuck at the back of my head.

"So what does this make us?" Jacob asks what I was just thinking. "Whatever you want to be."

"Don't say that." He says with a smile. "Why not?" I ask. "Because what I have in mind is serious. I want us to be together. Like boyfriend girlfriend type shit."

"Well I don't see why not." I say and he has a glint of joy in his eyes. "Serious?" He asks and I nod.

He then starts to shower my face with kisses all over the place. "Jacob stop!!" I laugh uncontrollably at his actions.

"I'm sorry I just.. you just made me really happy right now." He says and buries his face into my neck.

My phone rings off and I grab it to check what it is.

Bella - hey where are you?

Me - sorry I'm with Justin and I lost track of time

It was now going on 7:30 and the sun was about halfway gone behind the ocean.

"Whose that?" Jacob asks lifting his head up. "It was Bella asking me where i am."

"What the hell? Who's Justin?"

"Oh I basically told Bella about my situation with you expect I used a different name." I chuckle. "And she believed you? She's so gullible."

"We better get going though. I don't want her worrying about me much longer." I say.

"She can wait a little longer." Jacob says guiding me to lay down on the blanket and hovering over me.

His lips tease me all over my neck and jaw before he presses them to mine. His tongue slips in easily as he takes control of my body.

I really don't want this to end.