12.

Bella

"That was... wow." I say breathlessly and fall back on the mattress. My breathing is still heavy from what just occurred.

I look over to Ryan who has his hands folded behind his head and a smile on his face. His body has a thin layer of sweat that makes him look so delicious.

"I know." He says and pulls me to lay on his chest. I grab my phone from the nightstand. It's already past 2 am.

"Babe I need to get home." I nudge him before he falls asleep.

"Just stay the night. It's already late." He mumbles. His arms wrap around me tighter as if to keep me from escaping.

"Please. I don't want to keep my mom worrying" he groans and rolls his eyes before letting me go.

I put all of my clothes back on and grab my phone and bag. After Ryan puts his clothes on, he leads me to his car.

I stay silent majority of the ride and I see Ryan glancing at me from time to time.

"Are you uh... are you regretting it?" He finally speaks up. By the way he's gripping the steering wheel I can tell he's nervous and anxious to hear my answer.

"No of course not. I trust you completely and I wouldn't take it back at all." His face relaxes slightly and his lip curls up in a smirk.

"Good." He breathes out. "I was getting worried cause you're all quiet over there."

"Don't worry. I'm all good."

Minutes later, we arrive to my house. I don't see my mom's car in the driveway. I hope she's not out looking for me.

"I'll see you later baby." He pecks my lips and I hop out the car.

I open the front door quietly hoping I didn't wake anyone. It's quiet so far so that's a good sign. Tiptoeing up the stairs had to be the longest 30 seconds of my life. One of the steps creaked and I had to take another ten seconds break. When I heard nothing I continued up the stairs into my room.

I use the flashlight on my phone to search my room for something to sleep in. Jamiah shuffles in her sleep but doesn't wake up. When I find a pair of shorts and a tank I head for the door.

"Where have you been Bella?" Jamiah says before I can open the door.

"Uh remember I told you I was going to be out with Ryan."

"And you're barley coming back in the middle of the night." There's a little attitude in her voice but it's probably from the lack of sleep. She sits up and clicks on the light.

"What were you guys doing?"

"You promise you won't tell anyone?" She nods and I take a seat on the bed.

"Well right after school we went to get something to eat. Then after that we went go cart driving. When we left there it was about 10. Then we went to get ice cream. On the way back here I was complaining about how I didn't want to go home then he invited me to his house. We were just talking and laughing. Then one thing led to another and... we had sex."

She looks at me with an expression I can't really read. Her eyebrows are furrowed and her lip is slightly pouting.

"You gave him your virginity?" I nod and she shakes her head. "I thought you were smarter than that to wait longer than you did. You barely even made a month with him."

"It was just in the moment, alright?"

"In the moment? Bella, you guys had sex. A kiss is in the moment. Did he even use protection?" Her voice raises a little and I motion for her to quiet down.