21.

Jordyn in the mm

I sat in the waiting room at the hospital with anxiety running through my body. My palms were sweaty, my throat was dry, and my leg wouldn't stop shaking.

I sat here for almost an hour and a half waiting to hear what was wrong with Joseph. I  also waited half of that time for Jamiah to get here. I honestly hate hospitals and if I'm going to be here I need her here with me.

I  honestly dont even know why I followed them here. Joseph wasn't there at the hospital when I was born, nor was he there for any other part of my life until a few months ago. Why should I be here for him? Maybe I cared... a little? I don't know but I don't like it.

From what I saw in his office, I'm hoping it wasn't what I thought it was. He looked fine. A little drained probably from stress, but completely fine.

Someone then sits next to me but I don't bother to see who. Once I feel a hand settle on my shoulder I know exactly who it is.

"How are feeling J?" Jordyn says sending an urge to slap her across the face through my body. It's one thing to feel desperate but what she was doing was pathetic.

"I'm fine thank you." I say in a dismissive tone.

"How about we go do something. It'll take your mind off of things." She still doesn't get the message. I. DONT. LIKE.  HER.

"Once again, I'm fine. Thank you."

"You so damn stuck up that little hoe's ass you don't even realize it." She rolls her eyes but her face instantly turns to fear.

"I'm sorry... Who's a hoe?" Jamiah stands there with her arms crossed. She had a scowl written all over her face that low-key turned me on.

She usually wears her hair up in a bun but she had it down so that the wind from the air conditioner blows it out of her face.

"N-nobody."

"That's exactly what I thought. Next time I see you around MY man trying to be a homewrecker it will take the hands of God to stop me from whopping yo ass. He doesn't want yo desperate ass. Now that's my seat."

Jordyn hastily stands up and walks across the room. Jamiah takes her seat next to me and grabs my face to dominate in a kiss.

When she pulls away I stay in shock from how she rolled up in here. I hardly recognized my sweet and innocent girl.

"You know you're 10 times sexier when you are jealous."

"Of course ima be jealous. She had her stanky ass hands all over you. I  should make you shower."

"Aww baby its ok. I'm still yours." My arms wrap around her waist and I attack her with kisses.

"You must be Jamiah! I hear so much about you." Skylar voice says making me stop my actions. Jamiah looks at her suspiciously but shakes her hand anyway.

"Oh yeah. This is my sister Skylar. Skylar you already know about Jamiah." Her face relaxes when she heard that Skylar is just my sister.

"Jacob never mentioned you." She playfully sideyes me.

"Ok then, I got you!" Skylar rolls her eyes at me then turns to Jamiah. "Anywho. Sorry about my sister. She's kinda thirsty."

"Kinda? She needs the whole Mississippi River if you ask me."

"I like her. You need to keep her around." I can see Jamiah blushing from her words.

"I plan to." I snake my arm around her shoulder.