7.

//Jacob//

I walk into the school and make my way to my locker. What happened this past weekend between me and Jamiah is still on my mind.

I finally found it in myself to kiss her. When I found out about her dad and told her about my dad problems, I felt we connected in that area and it felt in the moment to kiss her.

I know she wanted to kiss me too just as bad as I did. And when we did, it felt right.

I know that I've been nothing but rude to her since she got there, but everytime I open my mouth, that's what comes out.

After gathering my books, I close my locker and turn to go to class. What I see at the end of the hall makes my heart drop and shatter to pieces.

I see Jamiah and Rayan kissing. After a few seconds, he pulls away and she has an almost uncomfortable smile on her face. The bell rings signaling I'm late for class.

She looks my direction and makes eye contact with me. I turn the other direction and take the long way to class.

-

The day breezes by faster than I expected. At about ten minutes before it's time to leave, I pull out my phone to text Jamiah.

Me - meet me at the school garden

Jamiah - who is this?

Me - it's Jacob. I need to talk to you

Me - please show up, it's important

Jamiah - ok

Soon the bell rings and I get up, rushing to the garden. I take a seat at a picnic table and wait. After a few minutes she arrives and sits in front of me.

"Hey." She says shyly. "Hey." I repeat with a small grin. "So what did you need to talk about."

"I didn't know you and Ray were dating. I saw you guys kiss today." I say, not able to help the frown on my face.

"We're not, we're just talking. But I actually needed to talk to you about that." She says.

"This whole you kissing and touching me has to stop. It's not fair to Rayan because we're kind of a thing." She says and I raise a brow.

"You really like him?" I ask. "Yeah, well at least I think I do." By the look of her face, I can tell she regrets saying that. "What do you mean?"

"Well when he kissed me today, it was the first time we ever kissed. But I didn't feel anything like I thought I would."

"Why do you think you didn't feel anything?" Please say it's me.

"Because the only thing I could think about was you." I feel my heart piece back together.

"When I kissed you, I felt something. It felt good. But with him it didn't feel right." She admits.

"So... You like me?" I ask. Please say yes. "Yes I have pretty strong feelings for you." She admits.

"Would you believe me if I told you I felt the same?" I bite my lip out of nervousness.

"I've always liked you. I just never knew how to tell you. When I heard you were staying with us for a while, I found it as my chance."

"I... I don't know what to say." She shakes her head. "I don't know. I mean you said you don't feel anything with Ray, but you do with me. How about we give us a try."

"We can't." And my heart shatters again. "Why not?" I ask feeling worried.

"You're my best friend's brother. It's inappropriate if you ask me." She does kinda have a point. It would be extremely awkward if Bella knew we were dating

"Bella doesn't have to know. We can always meet up here." I say. I can see she's comparing it in her head.

"You want me to go behind my best friend's back? I can't do that to her." She says. My frown becomes more prominent with each word she says.

"If you ever change your mind, I always come here for lunch, free period, and after school." I say as she gets up to leave. I follow behind her

"Jamiah wait." I say. When she turns around I grab her waist and pull her in for a kiss.

Just like last time, her hands grip my hair. I love it when she does that.

I lift her by the legs and wrap them around my torso, one hand placed firmly on her butt.

My lips move from her mouth to her neck. I nip at various places until I finds a spot at her collar bone that makes her moan. Such a lovely sound.

I continue to attack that spot for about a minute before putting her down.

"I'll see you at the house." I say and walk away.

What is this girl doing to me?

//Jamiah//

I walk into Bella's room, not noticing her until she speaks to me. "Where were you?" She asks.

"Oh uh.. I was talking to a few teachers." I tell the same lie I told to Rayan. Might as well be consistent.

"Or were you with Rayan?" She smirks. "What makes you think that?"

"Your neck. All those hickies, girl? Who you trynna fool." She points out and I rush to her mirror to look.

There are several hickies on my neck. The most noticeable one was the one on my collar bone.

"I didn't know he did that!" Little did she know we're not talking about the same person.

"So did you guys.. y'know?" She does sex the gesture with her hands with a smirk on her face.

"Noooo! No no no no." I cringe. She gives me that 'Yeah right' look. "We didn't!" I yell.

"Whatever you say. But it's ok, I have some makeup for that. She leaves top the bathroom.

Quickly pull out my phone and send Jacob a picture of my neck.

Me - look at what you did >:(

Jacob - oops I'm sorry lmaoo I can't control myself around you

Jacob - this just means you're my territory now

Me - Ew never lol

I quickly put my phone away when Bella walks in the room, handing me a makeup bag.

"Sooo me and Ryan are official." She says as I apply the makeup.

"Really? It's about time! When did he ask you?"

"Today before school started." After I finish I sit down next to her on the bed. "Well I'm happy for you."

"Rayan is gonna ask you pretty soon." She says. I don't feel as excited about this as I should. "He told you that?"

"Well he told Ryan and Ryan told me. He said either tomorrow or the day after. Ryan also told me not to tell you but it's a little late for that."

"Oh my god you're such a big mouth Bella." I laugh. "True."

I then get a text that ruins my whole mood.

Rayan - can you come over tomorrow?