25.

3 months later

//Jamiah//

I woke up in the morning and hoped right out of bed ready to get the day started. Today is an extremely special day.

Today is Jacob's 18th birthday!! It's also a Saturday so we get to spend the whole day doing what I had planned for him.

I got up and got in the shower. After getting dressed I did the rest of my hygiene routine then went to wake up Jacob since he spent the night again.

I lean over him and kiss on his ear a few times but he doesn't budge.

"Jacob baby. Wake up." I Whiper in his ear.

"Mmm" he mumbles in his sleep. "Five more minutes?"

"You gotta get up now. It's your birthday." I  say then he tosses on his other side.

"Can my first birthday present be more sleep?"

I  then do something that he hates and slide my tongue down his cheek. He hops straight out of bed wiping his cheek furiously.

"Aghh Jamiah. What the hell!"

He sees me laughing and leans in for a kiss. "I  think not. You have morning breath and you need to get cleaned up."

"Oh really?"  He tackles me into my bed and begins tickling me.

"Jacob! Stop please!" I say bellowing out a loud and authentic laugh.

"Gimme a kiss then." He pins me down and begins tickling my feet.

"Ahhaha ok ok!" I give in pleading for him to stop.

With a satisfied look on his face, he hovers over my body and goes straight for a make out. It reminded me of our first kiss because we were in this exact same position.

I  bite down on his lip and begin doing all the tongue tricks he taught me in the past that he liked.

He lifted my legs and wrapped them around his torso. His hand found its place to my butt as he rubbed it slowly and finally giving it a hard smack.

He stood up with a satisfied smirk on his face as he looked down at me. "I can now officially start my day."

I roll my eyes and watch as he went to the bathroom. I went to the kitchen and began making Jacob some French toast.

I feel water droplets on the back of my neck making me shivervfrom the feeling.

"Jacob that's not funny. It feels disgusting." I say when I hear his laughter. I  look back seeing he had a towel wrapped around his waist and was shirtless. His hair was  dripping wet from his shower.

"Like what you see?" He smirks and pulls his towel down lower teasingly.

"Nope." I  roll my eyes and continue to cook his breakfast. His hands wrapped around my waist as I flipped the French toast on the other side.

"Can you get dressed please? After you eat I want to leave." I whine as he stands in the kitchen with just a towel on.

"We can't get a quickie in first?"

"We save that part until the end." When I say that his eyes light up.

"Well let's hurry up then!" He races out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

I chuckle to myself at him. As I finished up his breakfast he came back down stairs fully dressed.

I made his plate and sat it in front of him.