6.

Sunday evening

The weekend went by pretty fast. After what happened with Jacob, we pretty much avoided each other. Neither one of us mentioned it again.

When Teresa came back that night, she could tell there was tension between us but didn't question it. It was like that for two whole days, complete silence.

Bella came back a few hours ago and now we're in her room talking.

"So what happened while I was gone?" She asked hanging her clothes in her closet. "Nothing." I say too quickly.

She looks back at me with suspicion.

"You sure nothing happened? He didn't mess with you?" did she already know? Did he tell her.

"No it was quiet for the most part. Why, did Jacob tell you something happened?"

"No, you just seemed like something was on your mind that's all."

"Nah I just missed you." I half lie with a smile. "Gahh you're making my heart melt."

"Guys! Dinner's ready!" Teresa calls. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom really fast." I say as Bella makes her way down.

After using the bathroom and washing my hands, I make my way downstairs. When I reach the dining room I see the only available seat is next to Jacob.

I hesitantly take a seat next to him. After saying our prayer I begin to eat, and it's extremely quiet.

After a few more minutes, Noah goes into conversation about what happened at his dad's house.

I feel Jacob's hand place on my thigh and squeezing gently, making me choke on the juice I was drinking and go into a coughing fit.

"Are you ok Jamiah?" Teresa asks. "Yeah, it just went down the wrong pipe." I say when I stop coughing.

Noah continues talking and I eat in silence. Jacob doesn't remove his hand for the rest of dinner.

"Bella it's your night to do the dishes." Teresa reminds her. "I got it mom." She groans and begins to clear the table. "I'll be up there in a little." She says and I nod going upstairs.

Right before I open the bedroom door, I'm spun around and pinned against the wall. Jacob instantly comes into view as he stares deep into my eyes and his lip pulled between his teeth.

"Jacob what are you-" I'm cut off by his lips smashing into mine.

This kiss is more heated and faster than last time but there is still the same about of sparks going off in the pit of my stomach.

He adds in his tongue and I can already feel myself losing my breath. He lets go of my wrists and grabs my waist. Once again, without thinking, my hands move to touch him, anywhere. I go for his hair, pulling lightly.

I bite his lip and he groans lightly. Before I can go back in for the kiss, he presses his lips flat against mine really hard, and walks away to his room.

I stay standing against the wall for about thirty seconds to try to catch my breath. What just happened, again!

I go into the room, butterflies still present in my stomach and check my phone. I have a text from Rayan.

Rayan - Princesssss!

Me - Yes kid?

Rayan - I miss you

The images of me and Jacob kissing are still fresh in my mind and I remember my feelings for Rayan. I need to talk to Jacob about kissing me soon because it's not fair to Ray since we're talking.