16.

//Bella//

"Man fuck that nigga Jacob!" Ryan says as he drives away from my house.

"Don't worry about him baby. He's just a little bitch sometimes." My brother honestly annoys me so much. Just because his dad didn't want him doesn't mean he can come and fuck my life up.

"You sure you trust your brother with Jamiah alone?"

I never really thought about that. Besides Jamiah says she goes for walks whenever she's left alone.

"I mean I guess. Not like anything happens. She would tell me." Ryan side eyes me.

"Then again you never know what goes on behind closed doors." Is he implying that Jamiah lies to me? I don't think she would considering she's my best friend. Is she? No, she's not. It's not like she gets along with Jacob let alone talk to him.

"Babe I don't even feel like going out anymore." Ryan whines. "You wanna just go back to my house?"

"Sure."

Ryan turns the radio which is playing Controlla by Drake.

I think I lie for you
I think I die for you
Jodecy cry for you
Do things when you want me to
Like controlla, controlla
Ok,
You like it
When I get
Aggressive
Tell you to.. go slower
Go faster
Like controlla, controlla

Ryan arrives in front of his house less than a few minutes later. I follow right behind him into his house and to his room.

"We gonna smoke right?" I ask. I honestly need a blunt after what happened today.

"Nah I got something better in mind." He pulls a small tray from under his bed.

"Uh I don't know about that Ryan." I say looking down at the white powder.

"Come on baby. Just try it you might like it." I cross my arms and scowl at him. "Please? For me?"

"Fine but only one time." He smiles before sniffing up a line of the white powder and hands the tray to me.

I put the small straw to my nose and reluctantly sniff up the powder. My nose and chest begin to burn and I begin coughing. It felt like when I first started smoking except worse.

"Do another one. You get used to it after a few times." I do as told and just as promised it doesn't feel as bad. I actually feel good.

I feel like I'm on a cloud...

Two days later

//Jamiah //

"Uh uh, hell nah. Put all this shit back." Jacob says as I walk down the aisle with a basket full of snacks for our movie night tonight.

"Whyy." I say stomping like a toddler.

"Cause I ain't fucking rich. The fuck?" I roll my eyes and put half of the stuff back. "Aww my little baby."

Jacob pulls me into him and kisses my forehead. An elder lady walks past us and scoffs. As soon as she leaves me and Jacob bust out laughing.

"Jacob?" A female voice says behind him. Her box braids sat up in a bun and her clothes were pretty revealing. She and the other girl standing next to her were extremely pretty which made me questions who they were and how they know Jacob.

"Uhh hey Jordyn. Hi Skylar." He says uncomfortably. The girl with the braids bites her lip while looking him up and down.

"You must be his sister Bella?" She says with a stupid smile. No she didn't.