22.

//Rayan//

A week had passed and nobody heard anything from Jamiah or Jacob. They hadnt been to school since. The school was still raging on about what a hoe she is. I started feeling bad about doing this to her but it was instantly thrown down the drain when I think of how she played me.

My plan worked perfectly to expose them and throw in some stuff that wasn't true just because. Me and Ryan planned the whole thing frm following them around and getting pictures of them to even Ryan going as far as taking advantage of her. We waited until just the rig by moment. But I'm not done yet. There's still things Jamiah doesn't know about that will ruin the perfect image she has of Jacob.

My phone ring out pulling me from my thoughts. I answer without checking the ID.

"Yo."

"I'm here. Open the door bro."

I  end the call and go to my front door letting Ryan in my house.

"Ya plan worked man." He dapped me up. "What now?"

"I aint done yet. It's time to expose Jacob now."

"What do you need me to do?"

"Nah this time it's all me."

It wad already 10 o'clock and we decided not to go to school today. I  would pay Jamiah a little visit today to get my full revenge.

//Jamiah//

The bell ring for my next class and I continue down the hallway. I  heard the continuous whispers about me that had started a week ago. This was my first day back to school since then which was why I stopped coming. I got Dayvonn to get my work from my classes so I wouldn't fall behind.

The whispers and laughs continued on and I couldn't help the tear that fell. I  quickly wiped away then hear a voice that makes me stop in my tracks.

"Why don't y'all mind your own fucking business and stop listening to bullshit ass rumors." I  hadn't seen or talked to Jacob since he last left my house.

Everybody stopped talking and pretty much cleared the halls. My eyes caught on to Jacob who was looking at me with guilty eyes.

He walked over to me and grabbed my chin, endulging in a kiss. "I'm sorry about the other day. We'll talk later." He kisses me again and goes his separate way.

I hear awes from girls looking at our exchange. It felt weird because it was our first kiss in public but I still couldn't ignore the butterflies in my stomach as I walked to my next class.

I walked into my next class and froze when I saw Bella. I Hadn't seen her since she kicked me out of the house. The person sitting next to her is what really gets me shook.

Her name was Shyian and she was the biggest hoe of the school. She was also a person that would always bully Bella in middle school.

It's crazy because I would always stand up for Bella when Shyian would mess with her and now they're all of a sudden best friends.

Shyian looks at me and smirks. Bella then looks at me and rolls her eyes in disgust.

Luckily I spot Dayvonn in the back of the class and I sat next to him. He looked up at me and immediately smiled.

"I see Bella didn't hesitate to replace me." I  say to him.

"Girl she replaced both of us. I don't fuck with her no more."

"Why not? I know why she doesn't talk to me anymore but why you?"

Dayvonn shook his head and looked at her sitting in the front.