19.

Have you ever felt like for once everything in your life was perfect. Everything is just how you wanted it to be. You had the love of your life, you're surrounded by people who love you. You feel like nothing could go wrong in that moment. Then reality sets in. Your whole world comes crashing down within a split second.

2 weeks later

My alarm wakes me up early in the morning. I groan not wanting to go to school. Today was the first day back from winter break.

I grab my outfit and head to the bathroom. Just as I approach the door, Bella walks out and smiles at me.

"Hey Jamiah."

"Hey Bella." I say returning the smile.

After our argument I stayed with Dayvonn for a couple days. One day I decided to patch things up with her so I went by the house but was greeted with her packing all of my stuff in suitcases.

We had got into another big argument  which soon got Teresa involved dying the Bella couldn't just kick me out. I  had to stay here until my mom came back from her business trip.

Me and Bella decided to just drop it for now. I started sleeping in the guest room because she started having Ryan in her room. I'm still kinda upset with her for not leaving him and still accusing me of trying to get at him.

Even though we somewhat made up, nothing has changed. She's still letting Ryan control every aspect of her life. Our friendship is a little more distant now. It felt like we were two acquaintances that just met each other.

Within that time span I also hadnt see Jacob. He would text me here and there but sometimes i was too depressed to text back. Other than that we snuck in a couple of FaceTime calls.

After getting out the shower I brush my teeth and lotion my entire body. I put on my black leggings, all black Adidas All Stars, a black spaghetti strap and my black zip up jacket over it.

I put my hair up in a bun as usual and put a black headband over my edges since I didn't feel like doing anything to my hair.

I  walk out the bathroom and skip downstairs to make some breakfast for myself. I  open the fridge and bend over to get a better look inside.

I  feel a hand creep on my ass making me jump and hit my head. Behind me was Jacob laughing histerically.

I  scowl at him and punch his shoulder. "That's not funny."

"Aww I'm sorry." He lean in to kiss me but I dodge his lips making him look dumbfounded. "Ok be like that. Ima get my kiss either way."

I roll my eyes and grab a yogurt cup from the fridge. "You need to change to some sweats or something. I  can see your was too well in these and I don't have the energy to fight off every nigga coming after you."

"You don't have to do nothing." I  laugh at his jealousy.

"You're my girl so I'm obligated." He says with a smirk and hugs my waist.

"Is That right?" He sneaks in a peck before answering.

"Yup." We hear footsteps coming down the stairs and Jacob releases me quickly before tending to some other business.

I  grab a spoon and walk out the kitchen. Bella passes by nonchalantly, oblivious to the acts of me and her brother.

After finishing my yogurt I grab my backpack and phone then begin my walk to school.