10.

The past few weeks have been going by really slowly. It's barley October and I've already lost interest in all my classes. I really can't wait until I graduate next year.

I haven't talked to Bella much except for when we're at her house. She's always with Ryan, always talking to Ryan, always thinking of Ryan. I feel like Ryan is stealing my best friend.

I haven't gotten to see Jacob either except for at the house. We pretty much just text each other under the table all the time. Then again I can't do anything because we're not public yet. Are we even gonna tell people ever? It would be so weird for his mom, sister, and brother to find out about us. Well have to tell them eventually though.

As far as Rayan, he ignored me ever since. He would always look at me from a distance with this disappointed face. I do feel really bad about what happened, but everytime I go to apologize he's in a hurry to get away from me.

I make my way into the lunch room and see the usual at my table. Bella and Ryan sucking each other's faces.

It's not that I'm not happy for her, because I am, but it's just to the point where it's like ok that's enough. They do this crap every day.

I instantly remember another place I can sit for lunch. Bella wouldn't have realized that I was there anyway.

I turn around and make my way to the school garden. Sure enough the person I came here for is sitting at the picnic table.

I sit next to him and his eyes shoot up to me. He smiles immediately and kisses me.

"Jamiah I missed you." Jacob says in a baby tone. "I missed you too Jackey poo."

"Jackey poo?" He laughs at my nickname. "Yes it's my nickname for you."

"I don't like it." He says pouting. "Ok how about Papi?" I chuckle. "If you call me that I'll do something nasty to you."

"Really, Papi?" I ask, testing him. "No not really. I'm a virgin."

"You're serious?" I ask surprised. "Yea. I'm one of the very few virgin guys in this school." He says with a small smile.

"Well that's something you don't see everyday and I'm kinda glad you are. But so am I." I confess.

"Good cause I want to be your first, last, and only. I want you to be the same for me."

"So romantic. But I don't think I want to anytime soon." I say and he nods. "Well I'm ready whenever you are baby."

"But wait I just noticed something." I say and he motions for me to continue. "You're always saying freaky stuff like how you'll make me wet and the way you kiss, just saying you don't seem like the virgin type."

"I watch a lot of tv." He shrugs making me laugh. "More like a specific website on the internet."

"Oh hell no. You ain't gonna sit here and accuse me of watching porn." He gets ratchet, snapping his fingers and jerking his head.

"What else am I supposed to think? You're always a little horn dog." Out the corner of my eye I spot a subway sandwich.

"Food!" I say and take a bite out of it. "That's mine fatass." Jacob says.

"What's yours is mine Papi." I say and kiss his ear. "You're lucky I love you." He says.

"What?" He loves me? He can't possibly actually love me. "Nothing." He says. His cheeks are red from what just slipped.

"You said something." I say and he rubs the back of his neck.

"I just said you're lucky I know you." He tries to cover it up. "No you didn't. Please don't lie to me." The bell rings for class.