13.

//Dayvonn in the mm//

//Rayan//

I get out of my car and take the two pizzas to the house I was sent to deliver. I knock and the door opens after a few seconds.

"Hi your total is $22.52." I say to the guy at the door. He looks oddly familiar though.

He's average height, light skin and has a big curly afro. I've seen him before in school.

We exchange the money and the pizza. "Do I go to school with you?" He asks.

"Who's that Jacob?" A girl comes skipping down the stairs. She freezes right behind him with a surprised expression.

Once I realize the girl was Jamiah, I begin to get angry. It then clicked that this guy at the door was Jacob.

"I fucking knew it." I say before storming off into the night.

I speed off into the street not caring if I get pulled over.

Once my shift is over I go back home. I would usually go over to Ryan's house but he's out with his girl.

I can't believe that she was really with someone else. Especially Jacob. Doesn't she know that he's Bella's brother. Everybody knows he beats and abuses his girlfriends.

I remember when he got arrested. Does she know that? Maybe I should tell her. Actually, I'll do something better.

I pull out my phone to text Ryan.

'Bro, call me when y'all done. I got a plan'

//Jamiah//

It's been two months since Jacob and I made up. He hasn't hit Bella since. I'd say this relationship has gotten stronger since then.

I'm currently in my last class which is my government class. We have about ten minutes left then we'll be going on Christmas Break.

It's this huge party going down tonight at Dayvonn's house and everybody is going.Dayvonn it's well known for throwing lit parties. As soon as school lets out, me Bella and Dayvonn are going to the mall to find something to wear.

❤Papi🍆💦- 'you going tonight mama?'

'yes Papi 😉😘'

❤Papi🍆💦- 'chill baby. I'm still in class 😭😂'

I lock my phone and copy the rest of the notes with a smile on my face.

I love it when he calls me mama. That's like our nicknames for each other. I call him Papi and he calls me mama.

That boy gives me life.

Finally the bell rings and I go to the front of the school waiting for Dayvonn and Bella. After a few minutes they come out and we get in Dayvonn's car.

"I'm really feeling this dress." Bella steps out of the dressing room in a black v-neck long sleeved dress that stopped mid thigh. It hugged her curves perfectly and had just the right amount of cleavage showing.

"Bitch that's the dress!" I say snapping my fingers.

"Girl Ryan ain't gon be able to keep his hands off you." Dayvonn says.

"I think I'll go with this dress." Bella says smiling and going to change in her regular clothes.

Dayvonn and I already found our outfits. Dayvonn would be wearing side black overalls with a black Adidas long sleeved shirt and some black timberlands. He wasn't like the stereotypical gay boy. He could dress, and if he wasn't gay he'd be pulling bitches.