24.

New story cover yaayy!!!

//Jamiah//

The next day rolled along and my mind was even more heavy than yesterday. I  had been avoiding Jacob's calls and texts since yesterday.

I know it's not the right way to handle our problems but I don't know how to say what I need to say.

Just then I get a new text from Jacob.

J❤🔐 what's going on?
Meet me at the library?

I sigh as I read his message over and over again. Should I go see him? At this point I had no choice.

Be there in a little.

It was lunch so I didn't have to worry about interrupting my classes.

I walked down to the library but didn't see him anywhere. There wasn't a lot of people, just a few people sitting at the computer's and the librarian sitting at her desk reading a book.

Where are you?

J❤🔐 in the back

I follow the path to the back of the library and see him leaning against a bookcase. He looked sexier than the last time I saw him.

The front of his hair was dyed white. It wasn't something I saw him doing but it definitely looked good.

He looked over and smiled at me. His hands wrap around my waist as his lips tease my neck.

This is not what I came here for. I need to stop this now. He shifts our bodies so that I'm against the side of the bookshelf and he's pressed firmly against me, making me reconsider.

Our lips crash together and I try to hold in my moan. It's been almost 48 hours since I last kisses him and I missed the way his lips felt.

He pulls away after a few seconds and whispers in my ear.

"I want to give it to you right here." I knew it would be a bad idea to do it right here in the back of a library with people just 40 feet away. But his words had me weak in the knees and it was no doubt that I was already pretty moist. The thought of doing this right here right now was turning me on.

"Do you want that baby?" I  nod my head furiously and he laughs. "I  need to hear you say it mama."

"Yes papi. I want it so bad." I whisper back.

With that he pulls my tights down just enough for him to have access. I  find myself unbuttoning his pants and revealing his manhood.

He picks me up and I latch my arms around his neck as he enters me. I bite my lip to suppress my moans but it got harder with every stroke he took.

He was going slow and torturous but ended each stroke hard and sloppy. His hand reached down and began playing with my throbbing clit.

I begin biting on his neck to keep myself from screaming his name.

The intensity of the sex was rising by the second even though we were completely quiet. The only thing you could hear was the sound of the typing from computers and the ticking of the clock.

I felt my stomach clenching as an orgasm made its way. I tightened my arms as I began reaching my climax.

"I'm so clo-" before I could finish my sentence I released all over his shaft.

He pulls out and puts me down then released all over the floor. "Oh my gosh Jacob!" I semi-whisper.

"Sorry I couldn't help it." He laughs and leads us to the bathroom to get cleaned up.