20.

Joseph and his wife Joann in the mm

I decide not to bombard Dayvonn for now and just go back to my house. I was already being a burden so I just need to be on my own.

After a whole hour walk I'm standing in front of my door. I use my key to open the door and step inside.

I ve been at bella's house so long I forgot what my own house looked like. I walk upstairs to my room and sit all my bags down.

My phone gets a notification. Even though I'm not in the mood to talk to anybody I check anyway.

Boyfriend💖💕: Bella just told me what happened where are you??

I'm at my house

Boyfriend💖💕: address

421 realty st

I  don't get a response after that so I guess he's on his way. I Bring myself to unpack all my bags and clean my room up a little.

By the time I finish it's almost 4 o'clock and its started to rain heavily outside. I heard the doorbell ring and I knew it was Jacob. When I open the door I see that he's soaking wet from the rain.

"Jacob why are you all wet?"

"My car broke down so I walked here. That's why I took so long." I Pull him inside and close the door behind him.

I  take off his wet jacket and hang it up by the door.

"I  might have some dry clothes you could wear."

"Don't have me looking all fruity and shit."

"Shut up. I could let you walk around in those wet close now come on." He laughs before taking my hand as i lead him to my room.

I  begin looking through my closet for some old p.e clothes he can wear. I  find sone basketball shorts and an old shirt that used to be my dad's.

When i turn around to give Jacob the clothes I almost choke on my own breathe. He was standing there in nothing but boxer briefs. He didn't have a lot of muscle but he still looked really good.

I handed him the clothes avoiding eye contact. The sexual tension was real right now.

"Whose this?" He asked holding a picture in his hand.

"That's me and my dad. It was during my birthday." I  suddenly felt my emotions kick in looking at the ancient picture. I really missed having these times with my dad.

Jacob stares at the picture intently. He smiles as if he were there at that time and reminiscing. He sets the picture back on my dresser before putting the shorts and shirt. Surprisingly they fit just fine.

"You know that's my dad's shirt. You remind my of him him a lot."

"How so?"

"When you're passionate about something you put your all into it. And you both love unconditionally."