Chap. 3 Samuel

Chap. 3 Samuel

I secured the last knot in place before I took a few steps back. "You shouldn't have tried come after them," I growled at the three men who were hog-tied in front of me.

They yelled curses at me, but they were muffled due to the gags that were in their mouths. "They're my family," I growled as I kicked the first one, Kirk, in the ribs. He let out a grunt of pain, causing me to roll my eyes. He can terrorize my family and the people I love, hunt them, and try to kill them, but he can't handle a kick to the ribs? Weak.

"My foundation," I said, delivering a kick to the next one, Jason, in the shin.

"My everything," I said before I delivered the hardest kick I could muster to the leader of this branch, Nathan, and I kicked him in the balls, causing him to scream in pain.

A smirk made its way onto my face before I crouched down in front of him. "Now Nathan," I said with a fake smile. "I'm going to ask you one more time. Where is Samuel?" I growled out. "And you best not try to screw me over because I swear it'll only get worse for you."

He narrowed his eyes at me and murmured something along the lines of 'f**k you' before he turned his head so he wasn't looking at me anymore.

"Fine," I said as I stood up. "Does anyone else want to try?" I questioned and when no one spoke up I shrugged. "No? Okay."

I took a few more steps back before I reached in my pocket and grabbed a box I'd bought a year and a half ago and pulled out a small orange and white cylinder along with a lighter before I placed it between my teeth. "Such a shame," I sighed, shaking my head. "After what I did to Fred and his branch, I thought you'd get the message."  I lit the cigarette and inhaled its crisp smoke. "Guess I was wrong," I said, blowing the gray smoke cloud out. "Then after Greg's group came...." I said letting out a long whistle. "I was almost positive that you'd get the message," I let out a small chuckle before I took another drag. "But you know what they say," I said with a shrug before letting the smoke exit my body. "Third time's a charm."

Without another word I turned around and grabbed a red plastic container with about four to five gallons of clear liquid. "Last chance," I said as I approached Nathan. "Where. Is. Samuel?"

He sighed before he started motioning toward his gag with his eyes. I smirked as I set the container down and used my free hand to pull the gag from over his mouth.

He gasped, taking in as much air as he could. "Well?" I asked impatiently. "Where is he?"

"Go....go to hell. You....You'll find him there," he said between intakes of air.

I laughed as I placed the gag back over his mouth before I grabbed the container. "Only if you go first," I said before I carefully doused his face and most of his upper body with the liquid before I repeated the same procedure with his other two friends, making sure not to get any on myself. I continued pouring it all around them until there was nothing left.

"Any last words?" I questioned. They all started screaming frantically probably begging for me to let them go like Greg and Fred's branches did and I could see the fear shining in their eyes, but they should've thought about that before coming after us. "No?" I shrugged. "Okay."

I took one last drag of my cigarette before I stomped it out then smiled at them. "See you in hell!" I said in a fake cheery voice before I threw my lighter into the gasoline, immediately causing it to ignite.

I heard them frantically scream and yell as I turned and walked out of the old, abandoned house. I unlocked my car before I climbed in. I sighed as I leaned into the leather chair and closed my eyes. The smell of smoke quickly entered my nose as the wood of the old house lit up like a light show.

I opened my eyes and looked at the beautiful orange and yellow flames that were lighting up the dark night sky, reaching up toward the full moon. I could hear the sounds of fire engines as their lights shined in the distance as I turned the key in the ignition and quickly drove down the street in the opposite direction.

They could try all they want, but it's too late to save those cowards or that ragged house.

I turned on the radio and started humming to the song that ways playing in the car. Now it was time to finish my next mission: finish my math homework.

*****
Hey guys, I hope you guys liked this chapter and before you ask, no it's not Cat's POV and I won't be telling you guys for a while, so have fun with the suspense😈

Please don't forget to comment, vote, share this story, and fan because it means so much to me.

Also, this chapter isn't to advertise smoking in any way, shape, or form. It's just a part of the character and if you read closely it said that they bought the pack a year and a half ago, letting you know that they don't smoke often. So yeah, I just wanted to clear that up.

Teaser: Back to Cat's POV and she starts her volunteer work at the library and let's just say it's interesting 😉

See you guys later and as always...

Love y'all-Jordan🦄

P.S If you're still reading this, comment your favorite animal. Mine is obviously the unicorn because they are freakin awesome!🦄