Chap. 20 Dinners, Lion King, and Moonlight

Freakin awesome cover by XxSmilyWolfxX
I also need y'all help finding someone to play Matthew in Mason's sequel. I have some ideas, but they don't really fit like I want them to. If y'all have any suggestions what so ever, I need them ASAP!!!

Chap. 20 Dinners, Lion King, and Moonlight

Cat's POV

"Yes, Evak. Yes," I whispered as I wiped the tears that started falling down my face away. God, no matter how many times I watch it, the last episode gets me every time. A sigh escaped from my lips before I checked the time and as soon as I saw the numbers on my screen, I nearly choked on my own spit.

"Four forty-five?!" I nearly yelled as I jumped out of my bed and hurried right into my bathroom. I turned on the shower before I quickly brushed my teeth praying to the good God above that I wouldn't be late.

After I was done, I hurried into the shower and gave myself the quickest shower humanly possible. Seriously, I bet the Flash couldn't hold a candle to how fast I was going.

Once I wrapped a fluffy towel around myself, I quickly put on deodorant, lotion, and moisturizer before I prepared myself for the hard part: finding an outfit.

"Oh snickerdoodles! Oh schnitzel! Oh fudge!" I whispered to myself as I hurried into my room only to find a huge white bag sitting on my bed.

My eyebrows furrowed as I walked over to it where I noticed a white envelope sitting in front of the bag. I quickly looked around to see if anyone was there, even though I knew who it was from.

I saw these and couldn't stop imagining what you'd look like wearing this. I hope you love it almost as much as I love you.
Still the Luckiest Man Alive- Riverdale Parker

I smiled to myself as I held the card to my chest and imagined River writing it.

I hope you love it almost as much as I love you.

I love you.

Those words kept repeating themselves in my head and my heart skipped a beat. "God River, why do you do this to me?" I whispered with a small chuckle before I gently set the card down and opened the bag. Inside was a sleek black dress that was simple yet beautiful. I slowly lifted it out of the bag, careful not to let it come into contact with any part of my wet skin as I laid it out on my bed.

 I slowly lifted it out of the bag, careful not to let it come into contact with any part of my wet skin as I laid it out on my bed

I picked up the bag to go out it away when I felt something else in it. I plunged my hand in and wrapped my fingers around its smooth material. When I pulled the object out, my eyes nearly rolled out of my head. "He didn't," I whispered as I looked at the black Louis Vuitton clutch in my hand. A mixture of emotions moved through my body, but the one that stood front and center was pride.