Chap. 13 Worst. Sleepover. Ever.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" Liam almost yelled at Mason, causing me to chuckle. "I mean, I know Alec is hot, especially with those runes and that bow and arrow, but have you seen Jace? I mean those eyes and his muscles...they might be as big as mine!" He said, flexing his biceps to prove the point.

"You're right those eyes are amazing, but just not enough to be more amazing then Alec," Mason shrugged before he shoved another handful of popcorn into his mouth. The three of us were in my room eating all sorts of junk food while we lounged on my bed and watched a marathon of Shadow Hunters.

"Is too!" Liam countered like a child.

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is TOO!"

"Is NOT!"

"Is-"

"If you guys don't stop arguing, I'm cutting off the tv and sending you two out and to bed. Is that clear?" I said, tilting my chin up and looking at both of them.

"Yes ma'am," they both sheepishly said before shooting each other glares, but nothing more.

"Good," I grinned. "Plus, Izzy is better than those two combined."

"Uh uh!" Mason said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah huh!" I said, mocking his actions.

"River!" Liam yelled like a child. "Cat's being a meanie!"

"Yeah! She's not being nice!" Mason chimed in, causing me to roll my eyes at their childishness.

"Put on your big boy briefs and deal with it yourself!" River called back, annoyance evident in his tone.

"But-"

"Deal with it yourselves or I'm sending you both to bed," he yelled back, leaving no more room for arguing, causing the boys to huff, but shut up nonetheless.

"I hate it when mommy and daddy gang up like that," Mason pouted as he crossed his arms over his chest like the man-child he was.

"Yeah," Liam agreed, causing me to punch them both in the arms. A small grin stretched across my lips when they showed that it had affected them.

I guess River is good at something besides toying with my emotions.

"Alright boys," I said as I buried myself under my covers and placed my head on my pillow. "It's getting late, I'm checking out."

"Can we stay?" Mason begged. "I like having sleepovers with you."

"Fine," I sighed. "But only if you promise that neither one of you will draw something on my face or mess with me while I'm asleep," I said, giving them both a pointed look.

"Not even drawing a-"

"Especially not that," I said cutting him off. "So do we have a deal?"

The boys looked at either other before they huttled together and talked in hushed voices.

I swear these two boys are more dramatic than all of the girls in my school times ten Heathers.

That's saying a lot.

Finally, after another minute of pointless whispering, Mason's head popped up and said, "Fine. We agree to your terms, but only if you agree to help us with breakfast in the morning."