Chap. 11 Period Pains and Panties

^My life in one picture^

Cat's POV

I woke up to cramps ripping through my being with an intenseness that even I couldn't muster if I got to see Jon Bellion. And I knew it only meant one thing-Jupiter has Ascended. Aka my period was starting.

With a aggravated sigh, I clenched my sides and looked through the window at the beautiful sunrise that was peaking over the trees. But that moment was short lived, for mere moments after that, Jupiter hit me. And boy did he hit me hard.

I groaned as I slowly got up, careful of how my body was moving when I did so, before I slowly made my way to the bathroom, my lower stomach stabbing me with every step. After I checked myself and saw that I was clear, I walked back out and crashed onto the bed, but not before I took the "just in case" protocols and grabbed a pad from my dance bag and made a mental note to have one of the boys go with me to the store.

The pain continued stabbing at my gut and I could already tell that this was going to be a bad day. Sometimes I swear that Aunt Flow is just flying around pulling an Oprah on every girl she sees like 'You get your period and you get your period! Everybody gets their period!'

Ugh. Why does Mother Nature hate me so much once a month? I let out yet another aggravated groan as I rolled around on my bed before I hurt three sharp knocks at the door. "Cat are you okay?" Mason asked from the other side. "Because I swear I hear Free Willy getting with Moby Dick in there."

I chuckled. Leave it to Mason to lift my mood. "No Mason I'm fine. It's just Mother Nature deciding that she wants to be Oprah," I sighed.

"I don't know what that means, but okay." He said, causing me to roll my eyes. Boys. They'll never understand. "Anyway, breakfast will be done in about twenty-five minutes."

"Okay, thanks," I called as I heard him start to walk away. "Wait!" His footsteps immediately came to a halt before they came back, stopping at my door. "Can you guys take me to the store? Like immediately after breakfast?"

There was a long silence, making me think that he didn't hear me. When I was getting ready to repeat myself he said, "I'll see what I can do." He said and before I could try to beg him some more, he quickly walked away leaving no room for discussion.

I sighed as I rolled over and grabbed my phone. It read 08:48. Jesus it's early. I decided to kill time by scrolling through BuzzFeed while softly playing The Human Condition album by Jon Bellion aka the best human ever besides Beyoncé, Danisnotonfire, Shawn Mendes, and the guy who sang PPAP.

I made it all the way to 'Fashion' before a loud bang hit my door, causing a scream to escape my lips as I fell off the bed and onto the hard floor. Immediately the door flew open revealing a shirtless Mason with a concerned look on his face.

God he has a good everything.

"What the heck happened, Cat?!" He questioned as he rushed over to me trying to help me up.

"Oh you know every day at 9:16 I throw myself on the floor for fun so that I can summon the tooth fairy." I flatly said as I narrowed my eyes at him. "What do you think happened?!"

"I think you should stop drinking your mom's 'water'," he chuckled, showing off his white, straight teeth as I narrowed my eyes at him. "Yeah Liam told me that story," he smirked. "Now seriously get up before the roaches get to you."

At those words I quickly jumped up, swatting my body for the potential devils, causing Mason to laugh his face off. "I can't believe you actually fell for that!" He said, breathless.