Chap. 19 SKAM and Surprises

Yet another amazing cover by Milliontheorc

Chap. 19 SKAM and Surprises

Cat's POV

"River..." I sighed for about the tenth time, causing River to squeeze my thighs for the tenth time.

"Five more minutes, babe," he groaned against my lips as he pulled my body closer to his, his kisses becoming hotter and hotter. River and I were in the garage of the safe house and as soon as he killed the engine, he reached over and pulled me on to his lap. And I haven't moved since.

That was ten minutes ago.

"I need to take a shower," I whined as I tried to break the kiss, but River just pulled me back in, making me a hostage to his lips.

"No you don't, baby girl," he chuckled as one of his hands travelled from my thigh to my neck. His soft lips danced across mine as we fought for dominance, even though we both knew who would always win. River's fingers gently brushed the "love bites" he left on me last night, causing a small shiver to run through my body.

Slowly River pulled back, his amazing eyes locked with mine. "God how did I get so lucky?" He whispered as he gently stroked my cheek, causing a blush to roar on my cheeks. A small grin grew on his lips as he continued looking at me.

"What?" I chuckled, causing his grin to grow.

"You know your absolutely breath taking, right?"

I shrugged in response. "I'm okay, I guess," I honestly stated, causing River to shake his head.

"You're not 'okay', Cat. You're gorgeous," River countered. "Remember that time I told you that you were 'stretching out my sweatshirt'?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Kinda hard to forget," I flatly stated.

"I only said that because it killed me seeing your beautiful body in my clothes knowing that you weren't mine," he said as he stroked my cheek once more. "Knowing that if seeing you in my over sized clothes turned me on then I'd pounce on you wearing any of your own clothes."

I chuckled as his grin turned into a full on smile. "The only reason I haven't yet is because I knew that Liam and Mason would be having panic attacks because we wouldn't be home."

"I wouldn't mind," I chuckled before I gently pressed my lips to his once more and this time, he let me escape. I rested my forehead on his and closed my eyes, basking in the feeling of his hands playing with my hair.

"I could honestly do this all day and never get bored," River whispered as his hands continued weaving themselves through the jungle I call hair.

"Me too." He chuckled in response before he leaned in to kiss me again, but we were interrupted by a loud bang, causing me to bang my head on the ceiling as I quickly moved away to see what caused the commotion. My wide eyes quickly narrowed into slits when I saw Mason and Liam laughing their butts off outside the window.

"Púdrete!" River yelled as he flipped them off, just causing them to laugh even harder before he turned back to me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just hit my head really hard," I grimaced as I gently massaged the now tender part of my head.

"I'm going to kill them for hurting you," River said as he narrowed his eyes at Mason and Liam who quickly stopped laughing once his heated gaze found them.

"I'm fine," I chuckled at his protectiveness before I used both of my hands to turn his head from them to me.

"Promise?" he asked like a little kid as he stuck out his pinkie.