How You Meet Part 1

Tony: Being the daughter of a wealthy director had its perks. I mean it's not every day you get to meet huge celebrities. But the real fun was the parties. Day after day. Night after night. You were either hungover or classy af. Tonight you were classy af. Rocking a shiny, skin-tight blue dress and black heels, you made your way in to Stark Tower. It was the biggest party of the YEAR. And your father got you on the V.I.P. list. As soon as you entered the room, you were greeted with bright, multicolored lights and the smell of alcohol. You made your way across the dance floor and to the bar. You ordered a strawberry Cosmo. You drummed your fingers on the table as Victorious by Panic! At The Disco came on. "Care to dance?" You turn to see THE TONY STARK holding out his hand to dance with you. You keep your inner fangirl in-tact while sipping on your cosmo. "Who wants to know?" You teased. "You know who I am." He stated coolly. You smirked and took his hand, setting down my drink. We danced until we absolutely had to sit down. "Gotta name, dollface?" He asked. "Y/N L/N." "So your ole L/N's daughter. Nice to finally meet you." You both shook hands and exchanged numbers. "Well I better get home. See you later, Starkie." You stated as you left. Starkie, huh? Well Mrs. L/N you'll be a Starkie soon enough. He thought as he smirked.

Steve: Today just sucks for you, huh? You woke up late because your alarm broke, spilt coffee all over your shirt, got fired for being late, and now it's raining. What else could go wrong? Oh that's right, you just tripped and fell in mud. "Are you shitting me!" You screamed at the sky. "Language." A voice said behind you as you got up. That's when you snapped. "YOU KNOW WHAT! SCREW IT! I'M DONE BEING NICE! I'VE HAD A SHITTY DAY AND I JUST GOT FIRED! I DONT NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN FUC-" You faltered your words when you actually saw the guy. Damn it, Y/N! The guy had a shocked expression but was also...blushing? "I-I'm sorry ma'am. I'm sorry. I should've helped you instead of telling you to watch your mouth." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. You sighed as you immediately felt guilty. "No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you. It's just I've been having a bad day and i just-" you paused so you could take a deep breath. "Do you, uh, wanna get coffee to, um, talk about it?" He stuttered, blushing madly. You smiled kindly and nodded. "Can I get your name?" You asked. "Steve Rogers, and you are..?" "Y/N L/N" "Nice to meet you."

Bucky: You were a music teacher at a Brooklyn preschool. You had just gotten out of class and headed to your favorite coffee shop. You ordered your usual and sat in a booth that faced the garden outside. You smiled lightly as you pulled out some sheet music to go over. Along with being a music teacher, you taught free piano lessons to kids whose families couldn't afford an actual teacher. You hummed a light tune when someone walked into the shop. A man wearing a hoodie and cap, even though his hair was in a man bun. He looked over at you and winked. You blushed and turned your head back to your sheet music. You hummed a few more chords as someone slid into the seat in front of you. You look up to see the man who winked at you. He held out his hand when you realized it was metal. "James Buchanan Barnes." He stated, smirking. You shook his hand, smiling. "Y/N M/N L/N" You said. He looked at your sheet music. "Whatcha got there, Doll?" You blushed at the nickname. "Sheet music. I teach kids music." You stated. "Think you could teach me?" He asked. "You look a little older than 14." You teased. He smirked and you felt your knees go weak. "I guess I could give you a few lessons." You stated. His smirk got bigger. "Knew you couldn't resist me, Doll."