❣️I Love You❣️ |Natasha|

I had too.

Nat was so scared to say I love you. She wanted someone who she could trust with her past and accept her. She knew you were that person, she just did not know how to say the three little words.

Nat danced in literal circles around you as you two danced in your apartment's living room. She grabbed your hand and pukked you closer, as a tango song came on.

Turns out, Natasha knows how to tango.

"Well, when you're a spy, you kinda need to know a lot about different cultures." She said as you spun her. She grabbed your hips and ran her hands up and down your thighs. She rested them on your ass, and moved her hips seductively in front of you.

She kissed you on your mouth, which you gladly responded to. She pushed you back onto the couch and she hovered over you. She was inches from your face and wasn't budging.

"NATASHA!!!" You whined and she chuckled. She kissed you and ran a hand up your shirt. She ran her tongue throughout your mouth, as you didn't even try to fight for dominance. She pulled away from the steamy kiss and looked into your e/c eyes.

"Y/N...I love you."

You cupped her face in your hands and kissed her, every ounce of passion in your body burning in the kiss.

You pulled away and smiled at her, completely breathless. "I love you too, Nat." She smiled at you, and your make-out session continued.

A little steamy, but that's Nat for ya'.