|Wedding Scenario| Steve Rogers

Proposal: "Steve! I'm home!" You called as you entered your apartment. But, Steve wasn't there. Instead, you found a picture from one of Steve's sketchbooks, clipped to your fridge.

The picture was drawn of a pretty lady cursing out a handsome man. You then saw how the lady resembled you, and the man resembled Steve. You remembered how you first met Steve and smiled. Then you saw a note on the back of the picture.

Not the best way to first meet, find me on our favorite loveseat.

You held the picture in your hand as you walked over to the living room. Still no Steve. But, another picture was attached to the loveseat. It was of you and him, the day in the park where you first had kissed. You read the back of this one.

Our first kiss was bliss, and the others are grand. Find me near the bottle of sand.

When you and Steve were in the early stage of your relationship, you guys went to the beach together. There you collected a bottle of sand and pretty shells to remind you of that day.

You walked toward your bedroom, and opened the door, looking for Steve. Nothing. You sighed in frustration, and looked at the picture leaning on your bottle of sand.

It was drawn beautifully, and you smiled at the sight of it. It was you and Steve, the day you both said 'I love you'. He had every detail perfect, and you smiled as you read the back.

I love you so much, from your toes to your head. Now find me under the pillow of your bed.

You turned around, all of the pictures still in your hand. You lifted up the pillow, and gasped. The picture was of Steve, down on one knee and you with tears in your eyes and your hands cupped over your mouth.

You smiled as you read the back of the picture.

Turn around.

And there was Steve, down on one knee and smiling as he pulled out a ring. "Marry me?" He said sweetly, and you tackled him in a hug. "Yes!" You cried as happy tears streamed down your face.

Rings:

Engagement Announcement: