Confession

Word Key:
F/C: Favorite Color
H/C: Hair Color
E/C: Eye Color
F/FT: Favorite Flower Type
F/F: Favorite Food
Tony: Tony was absolutely head-over-heels in love with you. He loved everything about you, from your h/c hair to your F/C-painted toenails. He loved you sassy personality and your LOVE of parties. The way he told you was really strange by cute. He told you to meet him at the top of Stark tower. But, once you got up their, Tony was no where to be found. You were about to turn around and go home until you looked up and saw......"Date Me, Y/N." Written in the sky. The Iron Man suit flew down right in front of you, only to open to see Tony walk out of it, perfectly unfazed. "Well?" He said opening his arms up. "Cheeky Bastard." You muttered, giving him a bear hug.
Steve: Steve knew he liked you the day he met you. He loved your quiet demeanor, but in reality how feisty and mean you could actually be. His way of telling you was really simple, but sweet. A few weeks after you two had met each other, he asked to meet you at the same coffee shop. When you arrived, he looked straight into your E/C eyes and asked you to go on a date with him. He was blushing extremely and you found it cute. So of course you said yes.

Bucky: Bucky was definitely interested in you the first time he met you. He thought you wouldn't even give him a chance. But once he really met you, he fell in LOVE with you. Your kindness, generousity, and all around personality. He was super nervous when he told you. You were both over at your apartment, teaching him some piano. While you talked he stared. Stared at your lips, eyes, you in general. "Uh, Y/N, Can I ask you something?" He said. "Sure." "Say I have this friend. He thinks your really gorgeous and sweet. He wants to know if you would like to go out?" He rubbed the back of his neck. You smirked, knowing where this was going. "Well, only on one condition." "What!" He exclaimed. "His name has to be James Buchanan Barnes." You smirked. His face grew a deeper shade of red, as he started to smirk. "I think we can do that."

Bruce: Bruce liked the way you were confident, but also kind. He loved the way you sang and absolutely adored the way you were always kind and considerate to people. Bruce was extremely dorky and adorable when he told you. He asked you to meet him at an old antique store, to talk about something important. You walked in and you thought Bruce was running late because you couldn't see him. You walked around the store, only to find a bright purple electric guitar. Written on it was a note. Sold. Your heart shattered. "Excuse me, Ma'am?" You asked the cashier. "Yes, dear?" "Do you know who bought this, guitar?" You asked, pointing to the purple guitar. "Oh yes. Some man. He said he was buying it for his girlfriend." Suddenly Bruce walked up behind you. "Yes he did. In fact, I think he's here right now." He smiled. He picked up the guitar and placed it on the counter. "Oh is this the lovely girlfriend you were telling me about, dear?" The cashier smiled. Both you and Bruce blushed. Bruce opened his mouth to speak but you spoke first. "Actually yes, I am his girlfriend."

Thor: Thor knew that you would be a challenge. The good thing about Thor, though, he likes challenges. He liked your stubbornness and your feisty attitude. He was very kind but blunt in his way of telling you. It was Sunday afternoon and it had been kind of a lazy day. Crime was slow and you were on the couch eating F/F. You were trying not to get any on your shirt. "LADY Y/N. I MUST SPEAK WITH YOU. WHERE ARE YOU?" Thor boomed outside the living room. "Living room, Blondie." You called. Thor ran into the room, as you put down F/F. "Lady Y/N, I must ask you a question." He stated, standing next to you. "Yes?" "Would you accompany me to a dinner of two at a restaurant?" He asked confidently. "Like a date?" You asked, raising a brow. "Yes. A date." He stated smiling. You smirked, rolled your eyes, the nodded. "Sure. Why not?"

Peter: Peter liked you since you were both nine. He thought you looked super cool riding a skateboard. He thought your hair looked pretty flowing out of your face. When he grew up some more, he liked you because of your intelligence and your kindness. The way he asked you was super dorky. He asked you to meet him at his house for something important. You knocked on the door only to be greeted by Aunt May. "Hi, Aunt May." You called her Aunt May because she was like family to you. "Hi, Y/N. Peter's in his room." She smiled at you. You thanked her and headed to Peter's room. "Peter!" You sing-songed as you barged into his room. Peter was no where to be seen. But instead, a giant web with writing on it was there instead. You started to read it.
Y/N, Prom?
You smiled as you remembered that prom was in a few weeks. Peter crawled down from the ceiling. He gave you his dorky smile and rubbed the back of his neck. "So...uh....Y/N....You...uh..You...wan-" You cut off his rambling by kissing his cheek. "Yes, Spider-Dweeb." He blushed and smiled. "Well, help me clean this up before Aunt May sees."
(A/N: This is Tom Holland's Peter Parker btw.)