|Wedding Scenarios| Scott Lang

Proposal: There was a knock on your front door, as you were painting a picture for Cassie. Tomorrow was her birthday, so you were trying to make the picture absolutely perfect. You sighed, before answering the door, revealing Scott and Cassie.

You give them a confused look. "Wait... You guys aren't supposed to be here until tomorrow." Cassie smiled at you. "We wanted to see you early, silly." she said happily.

You smiled at the sweet little girl. "Plus, Daddy has a surprise for you!" She said, giggling. Scott tickled his daughter's side. "Shh, Peanut! It's a surprise!" he said softly, making your heart melt at the sight of Scott and his daughter.

You moved aside so Scott and Cassie could enter, and you stood in front of the painting. "What's that, Momma?" Cassie asked, pointing to the painting.

Cassie called you Momma, and she called her biological mother Mommy. It made your heart melt.

You moved aside to let her see. "Well.. It was a picture for you, but I haven't finished it yet." Cassie smiled and hugged your legs. "I love it!" she squealed. Scott smiled and fiddled with the ring in his pocket.

"Cassie? Isn't there something you wanted to give, Y/N?" He said, smiling nervously. The little girl squealed and pulled out a little green card out of her pocket, and handed it to you. "Your surprise." She said as she gave it over to you.

You opened up the card and smiled brightly as you read it.

Dear Y/N, the woman of my dreams.
The beauty that the universe brought me and we make the perfect team.
Cassie loves you, and so do I.
Whadya say, will you be my bride?

You looked up from the letter, to see two pairs of puppy dog eyes looking at you, while Scott held out a ring. You nodded and said yes, and you were tackled in hugs.

Rings:

Engagement Announcement:

Dress: