Inside Jokes

A/N: The Video makes me laugh, so it's there.

Tony:
"Diamonds?"
"Diamonds."
You both grew up in very wealthy families (Your dad's a director and he's a Stark, for goodness sake.) so you both can be a bit spoiled. You two decided to make fun of each other for it by asking the other if they wanted diamonds. ((Soon after Tony would literally buy you diamonds and give them to you for Christmas.))

Steve: "Would it be bad if I told you I punched Hitler in the face?" You were always worried about Steve, because somehow he always found trouble (*cough* punk *cough*)

Steve:
"Would it be bad if I told you I punched Hitler in the face?"
You were always worried about Steve, because somehow he always found trouble (*cough* punk *cough*). Because of your worrying, he started asking you ridiculous questions like "Can I go motorcycle over a tank of sharks?" or "Should we do the Spicy Pepper challenge?". You would be mad at first, then soon you'd joke along to saying things like "Only if I can join." or "Sure, but maybe we should save that excitment for the bedroom later."

Bucky: "Are you mad? Please don't be mad

Bucky:
"Are you mad? Please don't be mad. Are you? Are you mad at me? Please don't be mad at me."
Whenever you were mad, Bucky would immediately think its his fault. He would start rambling, and soon your womanizer would be such a mess, you'd forget why you were mad. It became a joke between the two of you, when you ever 'out-flirted' him and got him flustered, you'd make your voice deep and start rambling like he did.

Bruce: "Go to bed right now, or so help me I will drag you there

Bruce:
"Go to bed right now, or so help me I will drag you there."
You usually had to be the one to bring Bruce to bed, whether he liked it or not. You totally understood that he had science stuff to do, but you also understood he needed sleep. So once you talked to your little scientist, you sounded like a Mom. He totally teased you about this the next day though.