First Kiss Part Three

Peter: You and Spidey were hanging out at his place, playing video games and eating snacks. Peter was getting kinda annoyed because you were beating him at video games. "Awe, come on! How come you keep beating me!" He pouted. You giggle slightly and smirk. "Maybe it's because I'm better at video games?" Peter let out a loud gasp and clutched his heart, dramatically. "Take that back!" You laugh and stand up. You put your hands on your hips and smirk, again. "Make me, Spider-boy." He stands up and crosses his arms over his chest. "Will do." You took off, running around his Aunt's apartment while he chased after you. You ran into his room, tripping and falling onto his bed. He hovered over you and smirked. Then he started to tickle your sides. You start laughing and squirming under his grip. "P-Peter! HAHA!" then you got an idea. You leaned in and kissed him. He immediately kissed back as you shifted so that you were now on top of him. You gave him a smirk, and run out the room.

Clint: You smile as you feel arms wrap around your waist. "Hello, Clint." "Hello, Babe." He mumbles as he buries his face in between your shoulder blades. "Can I help you with something?" You ask, still organizing files for Tony. "Yes." He spins you around and puts his forehead against yours. He moved his lips to your nose, but you move your head up, so your lips met. He wrapped his arms tighter around your waist, lifting you off the ground.
"EW! NAT! BIRD BOY'S STICKING HIS TONGUE DOWN Y/N'S THROAT!
"Fuck off, Tony!"

Natasha: You wiped away the last of the dust from your table. You turn around to see a blushing Nat. Currently you two were cleaning your apartment, and low-key trying to make Nat blush. You were trying everything. EVERYTHING. You bent down (Your ass in the air) to wipe the table, and while you did, Nat stared at your ass. You smirked and crossed your arms. "Like the view, Nat?" She growled slightly and pinned you to the couch. She kissed you, hard. You kissed back, squirming under her grip. She smirked and moved down your jaw, neck, and shoulder. She moved back up to your lips and finally broke the kiss. She gave you a smirk then pecked your lips, sweetly. "Dont tease me, Y/N."

Wanda: You sat at the end of Wanda's bed, enjoying the comftorable silence. You lay your head on Wanda's lap watching her as she reads her book. Wanda smiled down at you and you gave her a small smile. You played with an end of her long brown hair, twirling it around your finger. You got an idea as you got up, suddenly, and straddled her hips. "W-what are you doing?" You smirk as you start to massage her scalp. "Playing with your hair." You say as you start braiding a piece of her hair. She stares at your lips while you straddle her, how they would part then close, then part again. "Y'know, instead of staring, you could just kiss me." Wanda blushed and looked up into your eyes. "R-really?" You nod in response, making her smile as she leans in and kisses you softly. You smile into the kiss, running your hands through her hair, her hands planted firmly on your hips. You pull apart, smiling. "Woah..."

Pietro: "PIETRO!" You yelled across the room. "WHAAT?" He lazily yelled back, sitting on the couch and going through Tumblr. You stood in front of him, arms crossed and red faced. He looked up at you, suddenly terrified. "Pietro. You have done some stupid things in the past. But this is BY FAR the most IDIOTIC THINGS YOU HAVE EVER DONE!" Pietro gulped. "Now. BE. HONEST. Did you take my phone?"
He nodded slowly.
"Did you play Pokemon, while on said phone"
He nodded again.
"And did you get a (F/P. ((Favorite Pokemon)) ) and name it...."
You paused, steam practically coming out of your ears.
"Did you name my (F/P), Sucky MiDickers?"
Pietro let out a laugh as he nodded. You glared at him once more. He smirked up at you. "You're sexy when you're angry, Princessa." You glared at him, blushing and angry. He stood up, towering over you, making you blush more. Pietro stared at your lips while you glared into his eyes. He put his hands on your waist and kissed you. You felt your anger melt away and you melted into him. You broke the kiss, smiling up at him. "Apolog, accepted?" He asked nervously. You smile and kiss him again. "Yes."