❣️I Love You❣️ |Tony|

I am taking Yavanna80 's advice and doing the 'I love you' scenarios before the wedding ones.
Disney songs for all of these scenarios!!!!

You had always hated the word love. It seemed to escape you every time you tried to use the word. All of your crappy relationships before meeting Tony had all been the same. You opened your heart, just a bit, and the jerk you were dating hurt you emotionally.

Now that you were dating Tony, that all seemed to change.

Yes, Tony could be an ass, but he loved you. He wasn't always there, but he made up for it by making you feel special when he was there.

You laid across the bed you shared with Tony, thinking over the thoughts in your head.

I'm not in love. Yes, I am. No I'm not. Ugh! This is pointless!

You didn't even hear the door open, until you heard a familiar voice say, "Babe?" You looked up and saw Tony leaning on the door frame. You rubbed your temples as you sat up. "Yeah, Tony?"

He looked at you, most likely trying to analyze you. He walked over to you, his eyes meeting yours. "What's wrong?", he said, the usual cheekiness in his voice gone.

You shrugged, not really meeting his eyes.

He growled slightly and pushed you back down on the bed. He climbed on top of you, and pinned you down.

You squirmed, but he was too strong. Then he said, "I'm not letting you go until you tell me what's wrong." You noticed the hint of cockiness in his voice.

You sighed and looked away from him. "I love you.", you whispered.

His eyebrows rose, but he didn't really believe what you said. "What?"

You snapped. You turned your head and looked at him directly in the eye. "I love you, okay? I'm in love with you. However you want to say it, I'm it. And I'm sorry, I can't help it. I know you don't like serious relationships and I kno-"

He cut you off by putting his mouth on yours. You were shocked, but kissed back. You wrapped your arms around his neck to bring him closer, and you moved your lips in sync with his.

He suddenly pulled back, completely breathless. "I love you too, Y/N. I really do. And this whole 'serious relationship' thing, will only be for you. I promise." You smiled and pulled him into another kiss.

You two didn't sleep at all that night.

How was that? Was it okay? I kinda like it. Stevie's next!
❤❤❤
-MG600