How You Meet Part 3

Loki: You quietly made your way past the horror section and into the mythology part of the library. "Hmph. I can do way better than a horse." You heard someone say. You looked over to see a raven haired man staring at a mythology book. You take a moment to take in his presence. He looked very powerful, as if he was a king. He smirked and looked over at you, like he read your mind. You look back at the books, hoping not to start a conversation. You were quite shy and hated attention. You picked up your favorite Roman mythology book (which you had read over eight times) and went to go check it out. A king, huh? His voice rang in your head. You turn back to where he was standing. He wasn't there anymore. You backed into something. You turn to see the very attractive man in front of you. He stuck out his hand. "Hello. My name is Loki. But I do prefer King."

Natasha: I HATE EVERYTHING! You thought as you sulked down NYC. Your car had been towed, Your favorite t-shirt had been ruined by some jerk (who didn't apologize), and now you were late to work. You entered the Diner and put on your apron. The night had been slow, but oh well. At least you didn't have to deal with too many people. Four people entered the Diner and sat in a booth, in your section. Great. You put on a forced smile and took their order. You happened to notice that Captain America, Falcon, Black Widow, and Winter Soldier were sitting in your section. Your smile wasn't forced then. You couldn't help but notice that Widow kept staring at you. After they had their food, you noticed that they have you a pretty nice tip, and left a note.
Next time, don't force the smile.
Maybe I'll be back. Call me.
Natasha R.
XXX-XXX-XXXX

Wanda: You sat on the subway, bored out of your mind. You smacked on your gum, not caring about the glares You were getting. You are something someone would call, a troublemaker. You didn't really care about rules. You certainly didn't care what people thought about me. Once a week, you took the subway just to ride around. It wasn't really a big deal. Just something you did. You looked over to see a girl staring at you. She's cute, You thought, looking at her up and down. She blushed and looked at her hands. Did she, read my mind? No way. You thought. Let's test it. You smirked. Damn, she's hot. You saw her face get redder. I think she likes me. You nodded. I wonder If she knows that she looks fine in that dress. She buried her face in her hands and glared at you. Okay! Okay! Okay! I give up! A voice, her's you guessed, filled your head. You smirk. That's what I thought. My name's Y/N. Y/N L/N. You thought. Wanda Maximoff.

Pietro: Okay Y/N. Don't freak out. You thought as an extremely attractive guy walked up to you. He had silverish hair and striking blue eyes. You worked at a lovely little coffee shop, a couple blocks from the Stark tower. He walked up to the cash register and smirked at you. Your knees felt weak, instantly. "Can, I have one dark roast coffee, a cake pop, and...." He paused. You waited patiently. "Can I have.....Your number?" He asked finally. Your eyes widened but you tried to remain calm. "What was that last one?" You asked. "Your number." He stated confidently. "Okay, so one dark roast coffee, a cake pop, and my number. Is that right?" You asked. "Yep." "That'll be right out...." You started. "Pietro." "Kay."
(Le time skip brought to you by the magic of Coffee)
"Pietro!" You called out. He got his coffee and smiled at you. "See you tomorrow, Princesa." He looked at the coffee and the note you left.
Here's my number, Pietro
XXX-XXX-XXX
Love, Y/N